SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Yeah you're not wrong there! I need to do my clutch first though, nopoint going for more power if it can't even make it to the gearbox haha.

AFM, fuel and ignition will be next. Followed by a turbo upgrade ;)

What have you done to yours?

hahaha shutup jase :D

Will give it till early next week. then start pm'ing ppl details.

Go checkout kunda park gearbox place, cant remember their exact name. They are a distributor for exedy clutches. Got a twinnie supplied fitted for under 1800. :)

Hahahah and to oldmate from brissie, if u knew what chapmans was like u would see the funny side hahaha.

Yeah you're not wrong there! I need to do my clutch first though, nopoint going for more power if it can't even make it to the gearbox haha.

AFM, fuel and ignition will be next. Followed by a turbo upgrade :)

What have you done to yours?

Pretty much nothing ay, 3" turbo back, coilovers the end. At the moment I'm just trying to figure out what i want to do with it before spending too much cash. Did you notice a big difference after you got it tuned?

Pretty much nothing ay, 3" turbo back, coilovers the end. At the moment I'm just trying to figure out what i want to do with it before spending too much cash. Did you notice a big difference after you got it tuned?

Yeah there was a noticeable difference after I had it tuned and had the power fc put in. Mind you after buying it and paying for the tune it cost me a bit over 2k lol.

I wanna lower mine, I just can't justify forking out that much cash for coilovers atm!

Yeah there was a noticeable difference after I had it tuned and had the power fc put in. Mind you after buying it and paying for the tune it cost me a bit over 2k lol.

I wanna lower mine, I just can't justify forking out that much cash for coilovers atm!

Which coils you looking at and how much?

I am probably going to go with just lower springs rather than going all out for coil overs. I only want to drop it a little bit, my bottom cooler pipe runs pretty low under the core (I have a just jap stealth kit) so going too low is not going to be practical anyway.

Speaking of coil overs though, I do have a second hand set lying around that I wanna get rid of. The rear ones were knocking when I had em in the car and it was driving me mad so I swapped em back out for the stockies. Does anyone know of somewhere that might be able to re-build or gas them (whatever it is they do lol)

I am probably going to go with just lower springs rather than going all out for coil overs. I only want to drop it a little bit, my bottom cooler pipe runs pretty low under the core (I have a just jap stealth kit) so going too low is not going to be practical anyway.

Speaking of coil overs though, I do have a second hand set lying around that I wanna get rid of. The rear ones were knocking when I had em in the car and it was driving me mad so I swapped em back out for the stockies. Does anyone know of somewhere that might be able to re-build or gas them (whatever it is they do lol)

depends on brand they are but try TSR slacks creek (total shock reco) i think they are called.

Ah k fair enough.

I just swapped from lowered springs to Ksport coils in mine. I cant believe the difference it made to the car, its like driving a different car all together. Handles like a dream and even hooks up heaps better.