SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Why does your sig say you gotta love open wastegate. yours is plumbed in, I hear it everyday.

Oh btw lads look out for a few cheeky coppers in an aurion, they know there shit. Subsequently 32 is impounded!

A silver one? I spied what looked to be a pretty good incog fitout.

Why does your sig say you gotta love open wastegate. yours is plumbed in, I hear it everyday.

Oh btw lads look out for a few cheeky coppers in an aurion, they know there shit. Subsequently 32 is impounded!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry i was just cleaning out the injecters and getting a feel for where my ballence point is, im still lurning what it can do and need to find out some way. i wont do it again around your end any more ok, it could be worse, i could be with a groop of yobbos chucking eggs at cars out the frunt of mackas maroochy . and yer my waste gates is plumbed back !, i just like the noise they make

Edited by nugg 33

sorry i was just cleaning out the injecters and getting a feel for where my ballence point is, im still lurning what it can do and need to find out some way. i wont do it again around your end any more ok, it could be worse, i could be with a groop of yobbos chucking eggs at cars out the frunt of mackas maroochy . and yer my waste gates is plumbed back !, i just like the noise they make

Lol I even went and made my own account just for this one!

1. So if i wanted to "clean out my injectors and get a feel for my balance point" Does that mean its perfectly normal to skid around industrial estates outside my place of employment? I didn't realise inducing wheelspin (1 wheel at that) was a normal practice to test a car.

2. I dont know who you'd be calling a "yobbo" I do believe my english and grammar is somewhat better than yours.

3. I dont recall throwing eggs at any car. However I do recall sitting with a few lads and GETTING egged. Hence the reason us "educated Yobbos" where waiting for the culprits to come back, probably to dish out some of there own medicine.

So Byran next time you feel the urge to perform a injector flush and test out your ticking time bomb go to a dyno perhaps!

i said i wont do it again around ya work ok so chill out. at lest i now no i need deasent lsd , never pushed it enuff to open well like that.

Im chilled mate, I just hate getting done for other peoples stupid wrong doings, I guess you haven't worked around here long enough to know where the cops sit in here.

Yes definately needs an LSD.

I dont even know what a skid is (ignore the avatar) :P

K, this Saturday, cruise time! Who can make it? More the merrier, all car makes welcome...except holden, toyota, ford, mazda, hyundai, daewoo, land rover, dodge, honda, bmw, lexus...etc

Jokes, all welcome! Send a PM if you have a few hours free for more details.

Edited by cuzz_33

hey everyone :D

Thought I would say 'hi' since I'm from the sunny coast and i dont know anyone else that drives a skyline.. haha.. I've seen a few of you guys driving around :laugh: I love skylines, I can't wait to buy an R33 GTS-T next year when i get my opens.. i currently drive an R33 GTS, no turbo but hey it's still a skyline so i'm happy.. haha.. I'm from caloundra way, but im occasionaly up moolooaba and maroocydore.

post-a276225-SDC12377.jpg

hey thanks :(

dunno if i can make it, plus it's kinda late to get the details.. thanks anyways.. but if im out and see yous i'll deffs tag on if i got the time :P

will deffinatly come on the next one :P