SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

I live in rocky, it is not the most exciting place to live, and not much to do, but we do have 43 pubs all within a 15km radius :( You would prolly want to go to Yeppoon, I'll make an analagy:

Nambour = Rockhampton

Noosa = Yeppoon

I live in rocky, it is not the most exciting place to live, and not much to do, but we do have 43 pubs all within a 15km radius :( You would prolly want to go to Yeppoon, I'll make an analagy:

Nambour = Rockhampton

Noosa = Yeppoon

ha ha michelle loves nambour! :)

but seriously what is any1 doing new years?? any1 else got anything exciting planned...

the novelty is starting to wear off for me, i dont think i will go out of my way to do anything this year.

Making our own vodka jello shots, mad up about 50 and still have about 1/4 a bottle of vodka left, I plan on seeing how many I can slurp up before passing out :(

just got back from the whitsundays, golf buggys are fun!

damn id would hate to be you sam..... :P lucky bugger.

on another note check this website out, some lady has started on the coast here about hoons, post up videos and stories of hoons on the coast.

http://www.dobinadope.com

ppl have started spamming it already lol

Edited by 85URK

damn id would hate to be you sam..... :happy: lucky bugger.

on another note check this website out, some lady has started on the coast here about hoons, post up videos and stories of hoons on the coast.

http://wwwdobinadope.com

ppl have started spamming it already lol

Is that the right link?

www.

Edited by Baysidebluebnr34

some mates of mine saw nismo boy on wednesday at one of the round-abouts near noosa. they were down there with some mates. there was some black 180sx's (my mates) a young dude in a 32, a guy in a ed falcon and a few others.

the 2 guys in the black 180's are my mates. the guy that had his missus with him, that was her car.

the other guy ended up hitting a sign post with the rear quarter while taking evasive action when someone lost it in front of him.

i wished i had gone down. sounded like a good night.