SAU Community

Mums Car Stolen

sl33ek

Hi guys,

Its a 1990 Mazda626, white stationwagon, tints, roofracks, Front momo rims and rear stock R33 skyline rims

It was taken at around 3pm at Bankstown city public carpark Brandon ave (yeah big shock.. not). Left for only an hour or so while she was shopping. Dont ever leave your car there its dodgy as.

If anyone knows anything please report to the police and give me a PM, it will be much appreciated. a report has been done.

I only have partial shots of the car but you get the picture:

dscf0507xt2.jpgdscf0688zv7.jpg

Oops, forgot the Rego is RJI 543

Edited by Gengis

Cops found it in Chesterhill this afternoon... on bricks lol

why they'd want stock R33 wheels and old momos i dont know

Going to get it towed back home tomorrow.

Kind of sad seeing it like that, i learnt how to drive in that thing over 10 years ago.

Just quick question, drivers side door lock and ignition is damaged, I couldnt even start the car putting the key in it, is this expensive to fix?

Cant even open drivers door its that badly damaged.

Edited by Gengis

hahahaah thats heaps funny... who cares! as if you wouldnt rather insurance cash for that hunka junk

id be stoked if someone came and stole my battered ford laser.. haha (daily driver) (33 sleeps in garage work days)

It depends what type of car it is.

Skylines and other nice cars normally don't get returned.

Shitboxes are generally just thrashed, then all of the coins, cds, maybe headunit, sunglasses, maybe wheels if it has any are taken.

It's not that bad really. All the money she's saved in insurance over the years is probably worth more than the value of that thing, so you guys are ahead anyways.

Shouldn't be expensive to buy those few parts from the wreckers if you wanna fix it.