SAU Community

Just Install Dump Pipe And Fmic.. Problems!

hey guys,

Just Re-installed my fmic and put a brand new front and dump pipe on my 32 gts-t.

Problem is the tempreture light is flashing but temp is fine(i think its the temp anyway) and also just after 3000 rpm it wont rev any more it just dies.. and idle is fine but sits a bit high now 950-1000rpm

what the hell is going on??

cheers

did u unplug the cat heat sensor

hey guys,

Just Re-installed my fmic and put a brand new front and dump pipe on my 32 gts-t.

Problem is the tempreture light is flashing but temp is fine(i think its the temp anyway) and also just after 3000 rpm it wont rev any more it just dies.. and idle is fine but sits a bit high now 950-1000rpm

what the hell is going on??

cheers

The exact same thing happened when I put the wrong eeprom in the stock ecu...

Idles fine but rich, it'll let you limp it around but as soon as you hit about 3k rpm it'll fuel cut. I could hear the turbo spooling but it went nowhere. You may have rooted a sensor, or your ecu.

im pretty sure it cant be knocking, so that funny looking light that flashes(think its next to the door light or handbrake) is releated to the cat sensor?

what about the engine cutting at around 3000rpm could a leak between the turbo and dump cause this?

ok guys problem is still there.

*when i unplugged the air flow meter and went for a drive it behaved exackly as it did with it plugged in!

*and the flashing light(above link) after cutting the cat sensor light is still on!

*i also took the kick panel off the passenger side (didn't remove from brackets) and noticed there was a red light that seemed to be continiuosly on?

*intercooler piping is sealed and tight as.