SAU Community

*STOLEN!* White R32 GTS-t* Hoppers Crossing

boyt

Hi, Someone stole my r32 not to long ago while i was asleep. It was stolen from my driveway in the Hoppers Crossing area. If anyone has any information please let me know. I can be contacted on 0432 173 547.

’89 GTS-t Type-M Coupe

Rego: THX 494

Colour: white, it has a distinctive grey factory sticker along the sides with “Skyline GTS” in red and grey writing.

Other distinctive features include a Hybrid front mount with the outlet side only visible from the front of the car. A nismo steering wheel and gear knob as well as a blitz turbo timer and boost controller. It has a large nismo exhaust, and at the time it was stolen the rear bar was basically black because it’s running really rich (not shown in the pictures).

Any information would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Nick.

post-33121-1163465469.jpg

post-33121-1163466359.jpg

post-33121-1163466645.jpg

post-33121-1163466798.jpg

post-33121-1163466912.jpg

post-33121-1163466958.jpg

Thanks guys. The police haven’t been helpful it took them nearly 3 weeks just to send me a police report, even then i had to chase them up for it. Again, thanks for helping me out.

Usual Q's...

Did you have an alarm?

Did you have full comp?

So did this happen 3 weeks ago?

Sucks mate,

good luck with the search!

It had an alarm and a club lock but they broke into the house, stole the keys and drove off with the car. It was stolen on the 26th October around 2-5am. It did not have full comp. :) Since the car can't be registered, what do they do with stolen cars anyway? Strip em for parts?