SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Hey - i'm after two things for my R32 GTR. The cap / plug that goes over the drivers side top dash bolt (see attached) and also the cap that fits on the outside of the light switch (again see attached pic)

Thanks!

Jeff

I've got the cap you can have.

Hi some r34 parts i need

some stuff is urgent some not so.

1. R34 front Bar Aero type also known as Altia, Nismo (with "skyline" writing on the front) any condition as long as its repairable. may consider S tune as well if price is right

2. Stock air box

3.Steering wheel in good condition (red stitching, airbag not required but will consider it)

4. front inside wheel well splash plastics both sides

5.Stock boost solenoid.

6.Power mirror switch

7.Passenger power window switch.

8. center console complete or unbroken lid.

9. Altia Nismo Aero 3piece wing (the ugly one, as everyone refers to it) need the sides only but will consider complete

10. Carpet

11. boot trim

12 driver seat or just the cloth trim part.

13. Nismo gauge cluster both speedo and triple pod.

14. Exhaust something on quiet side or stock complete or sections not too fussed.

15. trim surrounding the stereo, gear boot, vents and pods.

16. stock gear knob in good condition.

Please respond to post or PM or email me on RGTR32(AT)gmail.com . Even if you don't have parts but know where to get these or know who has them please let me know.

let me know the prices.

I also have some z32, R32, R34, S14,S15 parts some aftermarket goodies like boost controllers , gauges intercoolers etc....that I can part trade if anyone is interested.

I'm after a clutch slave cylinder to suit a RB20 gearbox. Does anyone have one or know where I could get one without going to wreckers or Nissan? Ive heard its possible to get new aftermarket ones but I'm not sure where..

Items:<

R32 battery restraint

" " steering wheel

" " rear pillar trim

" " air con pump

looking for other odds and sods like EBC, strut brace (front), bob tail spoiler, dump.

Extra Info: had mine stolen and recovered (twice....) and these parts are all thats required to get it back on the road in a satifactory condition

Contact Details:

email me / pm me

Price and price conditions:

will pay a reasonable price but nothing over the top, have a few stock items if needed by people.

Edited by 1600r32

I'm after a clutch slave cylinder to suit a RB20 gearbox. Does anyone have one or know where I could get one without going to wreckers or Nissan? Ive heard its possible to get new aftermarket ones but I'm not sure where..

i bought one from Repco last time i needed one.

@sideways2010

your kidding right have you looked at the last page of the for sale section

R33 GTST Series 2 front bumper - silver in colour - $100

SNIP

call 0433743661 if you want to grab something :thumbsup: