SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Hi all, after selling my r33 not too long ago, im wanting another import as a project car

Can be s14 180sx r32 or r33

Only wanting to spend a few thousand, but need to have rego approved (or even rego on it, will add extra to pay for it) under 200,000kms prefer around 150ish and need to be running and rolling.

Not fussed on body condition aslong as its not defected or has major structural issues and prefer all panels on the car.

Throw me a message on here or via text on 0422360999

Cheers Guys :D

I have an R33 GTR series 3 in very good condition appart from some as#holes debadging the boot last week. I bought it for $21000 2 years ago and I live in Pt Lincoln S.A where the roads are 2 unforgiving so If I was offered 18-19 I could let it go due to lack of use.It is white with white Enkei 17 inch racing rims lowered on I think tein suspension with Exhaust,HKS pods,APEXI FC, Intercooler, tint and cd player.Love the car to bits but the roads here are savage if you are interested e-mail me for picks and i'll try to get some compression numbers for you.It's conservately tuned and has been since i've had it at 212kws at the wheels

Hi all, after selling my r33 not too long ago, im wanting another import as a project car

Only wanting to spend a few thousand, but need to have rego approved (or even rego on it, will add extra to pay for it) under 200,000kms prefer around 150ish and need to be running and rolling.

Not fussed on body condition aslong as its not defected or has major structural issues and prefer all panels on the car.

Sorry just realised you said 150ish not 15ish forget I wrote anything.