SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

I'm after 2x legal tyres. 1-2mm up from legal would be great. As for size, they are going on R33 stockies so whatever will fit, R16 225 50 seems pretty common. As cheap as possible.

They just have to tide me over until my replacement rims arrive next month.

Thanks

Aaron

Looking for some CHEAP 18" tyres for an event. They are for a V35, and to fit on 18" rims. OEM sizes are 225/45 front & 245/45 rear, so something around there would be good. Rears just need to have a bit over legal tread, would prefer a bit more on the fronts. Let me know what you've got.

Cheers,

Geoff

Hi, I am after a series 1 auto gearbox for an r33 ring/text 0418842599 Thanks, Ryan

I left a S1 autobox at japco when I got them to do my transmission swap, give Frank a call and tell him I said you could have it ! :whistling:

WTB:

-Good condition r32 Gear Boot Leather Thingy.

-Good condition Left hand side r32 aircon vent.

-Good condition cd player/gauge suround r32.

-R32 GTR power fc + hand controller jetro or normal.

Thanks guys.

WTB

Crank Angle Sensor plug and 20cm of wiring (back to around the temp sensor wires)

I broke an air conditioner belt which flicked up, tangled around the thermo fan and snapped the wires that run to the CAS. I need to splice in a new plug and wires ASAP.

Thanks

Give me a ring mate :) 0433368063

I left a S1 autobox at japco when I got them to do my transmission swap, give Frank a call and tell him I said you could have it ! :whistling:

They said they don't hang onto used stuff lol, thank you anyways.

Still looking for one, seems that most people throw them away but wreckers want $500 or more... Willing to pay a couple hundred if I can find one if not I will just bite the bullet, thanks.

Edited by 21337

They said they don't hang onto used stuff lol, thank you anyways.

Still looking for one, seems that most people throw them away but wreckers want $500 or more... Willing to pay a couple hundred if I can find one if not I will just bite the bullet, thanks.

Got an R34 auto. I know it will bolt upto the engine and tailshaft. Maybe do some searching and see if the wiring is the same or similar.

$100

hey guys im after a z32 afm to suit an rb20 only

That makes no sense mate, z32 AFM doesn't fit rb20 or 25 you need to cut the original plug off and attach the z32 plug