SAU Community

M35 Stagea Compliance In 2007?

ookami

I heard around the place that the M35 will be available for compliance in early 2007. Is this true? Seeing you can get one for less than 1,000,000 yen would make them a damn good car for the price. Anyone got an details on this model such as specs and options?

when they can be made look as good as this who wouldn't want one :mellow:

1.jpg

2.jpg

or the race look :O

1.jpg

I heard around the place that the M35 will be available for compliance in early 2007. Is this true? Seeing you can get one for less than 1,000,000 yen would make them a damn good car for the price. Anyone got an details on this model such as specs and options?

See my post in buyers guide for specs & options, if it doesn't work properly, go to google tranlation tools and re-translate the whole site.

no turbo either... V6 in everything. from the 4wd's to the 2 seater coupe...

the shape's not bad, but what's underneath doesn't interest me.

Justin...

Huh? they've got a VQ25DET engine - T being turbo :D and whats this about a 2 seater 2 door coupe?

no turbo either... V6 in everything. from the 4wd's to the 2 seater coupe...

the shape's not bad,but what's underneath doesn't interest me.

Justin...

What've you been smoking? Coupe? Stageas are all wagons...

thank you,at least one person knows of more than one model in the lineup.

if there's a 25 turbo version now,that's a step in the right direction. everything else I've sen come out in the last couple of years has been larger capacity NA.

if I wanted a larger NA powered wagon I'd buy a commodore.

Justin...

Meh gotta accept that there are more ways to make power than a 2.5/2.6L straight 6!!!

TT V8s, for example... Gotta get used to the change though... and adapt to NO ROOM in your engine bay lol

of course there are. I've owned most of them over the years,and I see,drive and work on different stuff everyday as part of my job. doesn't mean I want them however. I'm quite happy with the RB for my tow/daily car. when I want fun I take the S14 out,or work on the 86.

Justin...

I have seen one of the new stageas on ebay. I also thought they were a non turbo ..but this one says it is a turbo.So compliance must be already happening..unless it was brought in as a private import...seems odd that the newer skylines are not turbo but the stagea is...a good reason to get one!...

O.K. here goes...

the 250t RS four V \ 250t RS four V hicas and the 250t RX four are of course all turbo...206kw

the only 3L is the 300RX...191kw

all the rest, 250RX , 250RX four, 250 RS V and the 250 RS , 250 RS four are at 158kw

if i had my printer working i'd scan them....

at the time of writing the advertising booklet the most expensive was the 250t RS four hicas at 3,280,000 yen.

the cheapest was the 250 RS at 2,490,000 yen..add around 300k yen for 4WD.

thats my bit.

ads

Edited by jebud

Theres also a 3.5 litre variant which has 200kw.

They are all heavier than the current stagea but make more power/torque.

I think the VQ25DET makes 405NM from the factory so its definately a true VQ grunter.

My tuner had one on the dyno that was putting out about 160kw in standard form which sounds awesome for a stock vehicle.