SAU Community

HyperRev GroupBuy #2

funkymonkey

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry fellas, been a bit busy (plus an impromptu christmas vacation inbetween). will post em out tomorrow.

gonna also put the order in for the next batch.

so those of you who want some (and aren't part of the batch that's being sent out)... please post what you want...

Shan, are mine (the Stagea ones) in this current batch or will they be in the next one? Please let me know so I can organise payment soon. Will be away till Sunday, but can send payment after that...

Thanks

Could you please put me down for volume 88 please Shan ? :P

If you've got a 95, I think you've got a BG series Legacy... in which case it'd be Vol 24 or Vol 40 that'd be more relevant to you (going by the brief content listing on the covers):

024.jpg040.jpg

There's also these hyperrevs:

005.jpg088.jpg106.jpg

and these:

subaru_legacy_test_%20maintenance_and_customise.jpg

Subaru Legacy - All generations, specs, maintenance, testing and customisation

subaru_legacy_wagon_style_rv.jpg

Subaru Legacy Wagon - Style RV Special Edition

Shan, are you able to get Dress Up D Car magazines ?

Dress Up Car Magazine sorta went dead after June this year, and hasn't had any new issues... as such they're sold out across newsagents and they're not that easy to get at the local newsagent.

Check http://www.dressup-car.com for back issues though... might be able to get em if they're still available.

lol the mag's full of rice that's copied from the US anyways, just like Hot4's :wave: