SAU Community

R33 Gts-t Skyline 1994 $11,500 All Offers Considered.

boxc

Well here it goes, im selling the skyline in order to make a good impression on the judge when i go to court and to rid myself of some financial debt. The car is located in Geelong, Victoria, Approv 45min from the west side of melbourne

$11,500

R33 GTS-T

Maroon

400r kit. (front, rear, grill and side skirts), Veilside rear wing and extra stock wing which is currently fitted.

Engine Type: RB25det

Engine Mods: Fully rebuilt, shot peened n prepped rods, arias forged pistons, fully balanced bottom end, BOV, pod filter, aftermarket exhaust, front mount intercooler.

Power: somewhere around 180rwkw and running at about 10 - 11 psi

Gearbox: 5 speed r33

Diff: V-LSD

Clutch: exedy 5 puk heavy duty clutch

Brakes: Stock 4 spotters front n stock 2 spot rear

Wheels/Tyres: 17 inch advan racing rims

Interior: Stock r33 with red leather boots on break and shifter and red momo seatbelt pads.

Other Mods: sard boost guage, Turbo timer, shift light, coloured dials, gear nob, red boots

Stereo: Pioneer head unit, kenwood speakers

Little more info:

Well i bought the car in august i think it was, and it has rego till febuary 2007. It was off a bloke from east melbourne. The numberplates used to be hustlr.

About a week after i got the car i had to get a new clutch for it, and then about a month later the turbo went in it so i got another stock turbo with approx 30,000-35,000 kms on it.

The car blows small amount of smoke when being driven whilst warming up, afterwards it is prety good.

The car could do with a full service, but otherwise it is running in prety good condition.

The fuel pump dose make a quiet whining noise when the tank is full but not when it is near empty, i have been told that this is not too hard to fix.

The bodykit itself is in good condition except for the front bar which had a couple of chips on the bottom and 2 cracks in it. I have had this quoted to be repaired for about $200 including respray at a place just off fyans street.

There car at the moment has a stock r33 spoiler on it that i picked up from a wreckers and had resprayed to the colour of the car, i also have a veilside rear spoiler in my garage that has been completely resprayed in the last month also.

The cars colour is not stock, you cant go to a wreckers and buy marone parts for it because they wont match by a long shot, you have to have them resprayed.

I paid $13,500 for the car no more than 3-4 months ago, since then i have spent $950 on a new clutch, $600 on another turbo, $300 on stereo, $200 brand new front tyres, $400 on painting and repairing rear spoilers, $120 new bulbs in head lights.

Total = $2,570

including cost of car = $16,070

Selling price = $11,500 ono.

Any offers will be considered. May consider swap for statesman, bmw 318i, ute or vr vs vt commodore.

Contact me on: 0433394403 or email [email protected]

cheers,

Chris.

Photos at this link.

PHOTOS HERE