SAU Community

Do You Live Near Valley View And Have A R31 Or Kno Any One That Does?

Adz2332

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew or owns a R31 skyline and lives in a house near Valley View high school? Its white with a black bonnet and they have been doing it up for ages. Have been dying to have a look at it for lik ever! Anyone kno of this place or are they a mate of urs? There is a 180sx at the same house and often there is a tiger micra commadore parked there. anyone help?

Yeh he bought it off of Myles and i belive his old boy did some of the body work on it! Adam swapped it to the new owners for a 4door turbo i also believe!

lol i might jus knock on the door n say hi i guess!

lol i might jus knock on the door n say hi i guess!

im sure he wont bite :P skyline drivers are very friendly and 9times out of 10 will stop what where doing for a quick chat about cars ... unless its footy season or crickets on

lol and how are you liking the FRONT WHEEL DRIVE ? :P

It is kinda torquey and loves to be pushed. the handling is great and its a very smooth car... you feel like your in a cacoon when @ 180km/h. It can get to melbourne on a full tank of petrol i reckon, only downside is that tyre changes are mandatory every 12-15,000 kms. had it for 12,000 kms and needed a new set of rims cause the insides where worn to the metal (mitsus camber on the 380s for handling doesnt promote rubber longegivity you could say). This could aslo be the occasional cruise with my mates to mt. lofty. 1 VR Calais v8 beast (deceased last week), 1x Nissan Sil80 (since defected), and 1 380GT. i could keep up with the nissan around the corners almost, but couldnt keep up with the v8 or the sil80 down the line. (turbo and v8 beast)

Yeh he bought it off of Myles and i belive his old boy did some of the body work on it! Adam swapped it to the new owners for a 4door turbo i also believe!

Sounds about right! he had that 4 door for a while now he's driving an old suzuki swift i think haha