SAU Community

Powerplay Imports

Cake

Anyone know what the story is here? Back in August I ordered an East Bear front bumper from them and put down a deposit. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but since about 3 weeks ago I am unable to get in contact with Powerplay. Nobody is answering the phone, and I am not recieving any replies to my emails. Anyone know if they are still open at the moment?

Edited by b005t

Anyone know what the story is here? Back in August I ordered an East Bear front bumper from them and put down a deposit. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but since about 3 weeks ago I am unable to get in contact with Powerplay. Nobody is answering the phone, and I am not recieving any replies to my emails. Anyone know if they are still open at the moment?

ive been trying to call them as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM Tosh. Powerplay adopted him and have raised him from when he was a little boy (about 3 years ago)

After pm'ing Tosh I recieved an email from Powerplay. I've been told that the confirmed arrival date for the bumper is Dec 16th. I just hope there are no more delays.

There was a bit of a delay with my East Bear bonnet coming in. But believe me, the wait was well worth it.

:/

I remember it feeling like an eternity before I got my bonnet. Put it this way, the bonnet was ordered.

Then while I was waiting I got a gt30r, injectors, and everything else... then I had everything installed... and then tuned... and then I got my car back... and then I forgot about the bonnet.... and then I remembered about it... and then I called up powerplay just to make sure everything was ok... and then I got a phone call one day advising it would be on it's way to me courtesy of toshy. :happy:

I was one very happy customer as soon as I opened up that big old box. :laugh:

woohoo jap spec box! hehe

CRW_1523_web.jpg

The wait is worth it.

Dude they have just had auto salon.. I mean come on they have been heaps busy... Im sure if you try them on monday they will answer..

I have never had a problem with them once..

There was a bit of a delay with my East Bear bonnet coming in. But believe me, the wait was well worth it.

:)

I remember it feeling like an eternity before I got my bonnet. Put it this way, the bonnet was ordered.

Then while I was waiting I got a gt30r, injectors, and everything else... then I had everything installed... and then tuned... and then I got my car back... and then I forgot about the bonnet.... and then I remembered about it... and then I called up powerplay just to make sure everything was ok... and then I got a phone call one day advising it would be on it's way to me courtesy of toshy. :)

I was one very happy customer as soon as I opened up that big old box. :)

woohoo jap spec box! hehe

CRW_1523_web.jpg

The wait is worth it.

What no dance Wilch? I thought an occasion like that deserves a dance :( (Well not really...)

Dude they have just had auto salon.. I mean come on they have been heaps busy... Im sure if you try them on monday they will answer..

I have never had a problem with them once..

take a deep breath Corinne... everything is fine...

PM Tosh. Powerplay adopted him and have raised him from when he was a little boy (about 3 years ago)

Ahh so you're Tosh's new family!

We wondered where he went after he stopped living in our spare room :(