SAU Community

4 Stud Rims

Eug

R32 GTS: be on the look out for rims 4/114.3 it is the same as the R33 GTS, also same as 180SX, and S13s (silvia) I am not sure abt the 200SX i think they are a 5 stud pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
R32 GTS: be on the look out for rims 4/114.3 it is the same as the R33 GTS, also same as 180SX, and S13s (silvia) I am not sure abt the 200SX i think they are a 5 stud pattern.

yeah NA is 4/114 but i am still confused about the offset, is it the same as a GTS-t? or does it depend on the rims?

i am ordering some 17x8 front and 17x9 rear but want to make sure i get the right offset, offered in either 22 or 32 front and 27 or 37 rear.

anyone??

ahh.. yeah I saw your thread about that..

I am quite confused about the offsets as well... I have searched the forums and internet and have gotten quite mixed results. How to calculate the offset?

As I understand it, isnt it how far out the rims sit from the car?

I would really like my rims to sit inline with my guards but.. am unsure.

I am after 17x8 all round. very interested to see how u go //ASYLUM

ahh.. yeah I saw your thread about that..

I am quite confused about the offsets as well... I have searched the forums and internet and have gotten quite mixed results. How to calculate the offset?

As I understand it, isnt it how far out the rims sit from the car?

I would really like my rims to sit inline with my guards but.. am unsure.

I am after 17x8 all round. very interested to see how u go //ASYLUM

yeah i understand what it is but i am under the impression atm that r33 gts offset is 'set' at about 35? and so the closer to that the better. i don't mind if the wheels sit out a little as i'll just roll the arches but i don't want them not being able to clear the brakes etc.

most of the generic rims about these days seem to be 45 offset and so would sit too far inside the guards as is my understanding.

i will most likely be ordering 32 for the 8s and 37 for the 9s, i'll let you know once they are on the car.

• 2 months later...