IanB

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

umm anyone have a free seat??

i got a spot in my lap for you troy :happy: but thats about it. have a look through the thread, there were a couple of people offering spare seats. i'm riding with oblivion, i think zennon was offering, cant remember.

i got a spot in my lap for you troy :happy: but thats about it. have a look through the thread, there were a couple of people offering spare seats. i'm riding with oblivion, i think zennon was offering, cant remember.

i actually got my little brother coming with me now but you can always sit in the back :happy:

PS. Ian, probably a bit late now since you have already booked but yeah: will be ZENNON + 1 ;)

Edited by ZENNON

I AM SOFT Ian

Yeah I thought about it, I know my car well, but its not woth loosing brakes halfway down the mountain and hitting somthing when I already know the brakes aren't too good. The problem is that when I press the pedel it just wont stop. (well not like it should, not even close).

SOFT MAN

Have you bled the brakes properly? Sometimes that is the only problem

haha i tried that and it didn't work - so i roll started it - drove it to blurs place - and then when i got there it worked fine!! lol

so yeah - getting wheel allignment done now - (cos i installed lockbar)

and getting a little more camber too (going for -2 degrees)

summary: all is good so dont worry im coming!!! >_<

ps. HOORAY FOR DA BOOBIES

Pfft -4 or bust :)

wahhh! its tomoro!!

im so not going to sleep,

Ian put matt down as a mabey, he's pretty interested on getting some advice on his toyota celica.

plus he's my translator from, crazy car talk to blondish steph speaka

LOL @ man cleavage

post-32474-1168519240.jpg

Edited by ze_flexy_1

Have you bled the brakes properly? Sometimes that is the only problem

Pfft -4 or bust :rant:

Yeah Bunts, I took my car to ATS today and they replaced the brake fluid, they also told me that the rotors are stuffed and are too thinl to machine down. Now I am up for new rotors and pads for all 4 paws.

nah-hah ZENNON your made of wrong

enough spam now, sorry babe ;) love you long time

And yes, to be safe i cant wait, shall be fun fun fun

hehe i bought your b-day pressie today Ian hehehehehehehe i want to tell you but i cant!

^^

*drools all over floor*

wait! :mad:

Stop making me spam! ;)

EVERYONE HAS TO BE THERE TOMORO OR I WILL MAKE YOUR NAME PRINCESS GHEY SISTAS

Edited by ze_flexy_1

WTF?? Now you have said this, I expect the benchmark for QLD boobs on a cruise to far outweigh VIC SAU.... and the mark is high.

I better see puppies... haha!

how bout nnOOOOoooooo hahahahaha u suk

im afraid it will have to be the snow jacket on tomoro, then all the cleavage you'll se is your own! HA!

Ian, since I will try to join you guys driving back from surfer, when and where do you reckon it's the best for me to join in? ( using the least fuel for the best....)

still a maybe, but will try to make it!

Sadly, i dont remember much boobs from teh 6 or 7 cruises and 2 events i have attended, well, boobs that i could look at without getting punched by someone ;)

Haha. Bit ghey.

I move a motion that 80% of member's fees should go to hired boobs!

well i know that the guy who owns/runs the soarer club here, he always turns up to cruises with atleast 2 models ;), his car was sponsored by sexpo or something, that had a soarer meet and everyone got to pose with the two blonde models and the car :mad: