SAU Community

6sp Man Gtr R34 Gearbox

condition?

Approx kms?

location?

If you want a sale, you gotta help yourself mate, just a few things for ya :)

eRMM...

well done 16,000km located in Melb, condition?: it's a GTR gearbox shud do good for another 200,000km bt buyers need to be more interested to get more details on its condition.

Serious buyers comments only plz

eRMM...

well done 16,000km located in Melb, condition?: it's a GTR gearbox shud do good for another 200,000km bt buyers need to be more interested to get more details on its condition.

Serious buyers comments only plz

your not going to get a more serious comment then the last one. No one will look twice at this without it. Lets be serious mate. No location or condition ... not even a contact detail other then posting here in the thread or PM. Whos not being serious?

your not going to get a more serious comment then the last one. No one will look twice at this without it. Lets be serious mate. No location or condition ... not even a contact detail other then posting here in the thread or PM. Whos not being serious?

sowei dude..

okies i'll post a pic. Whenever i get it.

The location is at Melbourne. Seriously u cant tell its condition by look at the pic. but it is in good condition that's for sure. Please contact me on 0403 160 725.

Thats a 34 GTR gearbox? I think you have the wrong pic there. You have a wrx box there...

well it looks something like that man. The conditions and cleaness of my gearbox is similar to that.

u cant jst look at the pic to buy something big like gearboz and stuff. Got to take a look in person or maybe on msn messeger for closer look. Onli do it for serious buyers

well it looks something like that man. The conditions and cleaness of my gearbox is similar to that.

u cant jst look at the pic to buy something big like gearboz and stuff. Got to take a look in person or maybe on msn messeger for closer look. Onli do it for serious buyers

hahahahahaha, thats so funny....

GL selling what ever it is you have there. :)