SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id go with whatever gives me the most torque and if im not wrong the 25/30 comes 1st in this department followed by the 25det.

is that turbotech bleedvalve your using the same one as what is/was being sold on these forums? they work an absolute treat. alot better then my ebc, suprisingly.

yeah prob 25/30 but i love the gtr engine torques good but i still want ti to rev out just a little bit... not like a rb30et.

anyways yeah the turbotech it is works a treat

The RB30 does rev (refer to Bu5ters) BUT you need to run a nice big turbo and nice manifold otherwise you will pretty much always make your peak power between 5000-5500rpm. :woot:

Sky30's is a prime example of this. Huge GT35R turbo yet it still only makes its peak around 5500rpm, he dropped 260duration cams in it and made ZERO difference to where peak power is made. An exhaust manifold that can handle the flow (rather than the stock log item) is needed, sure you can dial in more boost to make more power but the peak rpm power is only going to become shorter and shorter.

Have any of you seen silloute88's 3rd gear burnouts? If that aint reving what is... :thanks:

That is making slightly approx 230rwkw I think it was on 12psi.. Would have to double check that, he said it pulls ard all the way to 7500rpm.

BUT he is running a nice turbo and manifold setup.

Then if you consider flicking it past 7000-7500rpm you want to make sure you have a proengines oil pump drive crank collar fitted and possibly an ATI balancer.

But this is the same for an r32 RB26 also. If you want to rev it and not break oil pumps you need either the crank collar or an R33 gtr crank.

yeah ur right ive seen 88silos burnouts marks a big part of r31club aswell. lol

im happy to rev up to 7. all in the future the main thing was that i was happy with my result on 1bar and that it could make alot more with boost raised to whatever is safe

Edited by r31turbo

car would weigh 1400 tops as ive been trying to save weight whereva possible... removed hicas + abs + alot of other crap... im trying to get it to 1300 ill have to weigh it

i hold my car in high regard as even though i know r31s arent everyones cup of tea i am an enthusiast and i paid alot for this car over a r33 and over importing and complying a 32gtr.

Edited by r31turbo

Hey thats great to hear

yeah tis good, but theres so much shit wrong with it, got some rust

the interior looks shit as, got no key for it :P , needs new shockers

needs all windows replaced, coz they've all got yellow paint on em

probably has alot more wrong with it but yeah, i'm gonna have no

money left :