Sl!m

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what equipment do u have?

i see u've got a 400D but do u konw what lens? or is it the kit lens? do u have an external flash or are u using the built in one?

one of my biggest hobbies (on par with cars) is photography. i've noticed that ur pics are quite underexposed and some could do with a fill flash to bring out more detail in the shadows.

a couple of other hints would be to set your camera on a longer exposure for the night beach shots and put it on a sturdy tripod. use a small aperture (8+) and try to get the horizon lines straight. look up what the rule of thirds is and try using it more. also don't clutter the pictures with too many subjects.

i'm always happy to discuss photography - so hopefully this helps a bit and u can always msg me with any other questions =)

built in flash. I didnt have a tripod with me when i was on the beach, I was resting the camera on a plank of drift wood lol :nyaanyaa:

Alot of night shots that I took, I took without a flash as I was trying to learn how to use the camera.. thats why they are under exposed. Also I wasnt allowed to use a flash for the aquarium shots, but I started using it half way thru anyway.

I have posted what lenses im using in here somewhere, but its 6am and Im to tired to remember right now or look for them haha

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Clam Ulleh!!!

And no Mona, Nemo is not the going rate around here!

Common Clown, or Peculiar Clown........

No more nemo talk

Back to PSP Ulleh!

Aint War Hell

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...