SAU Community

L20et Bits Needed

the big JC

I have everything except the J-pipe. But I have a modified pipe that will suit a FMIC setup.

The loom is a hand-built unit, but connects to a "conventional" distributor.

will it retard the timing as boost increases?

this is the main thing that has slowed me down, as i dont want to grenade my 130km L24e

(and my Pintara getting a whole new engine...)

are you any good at drawing electrical schematics? (as i may be interested in making one myself)

Doesn't retard timing at all. But never had the engine even suggest it wanted to explode. Did have the dizzy modified to limit the advance, though.

The wiring diagram is virtually identical to the L24's, with the addition of an O2 sensor connecting to pin 13 and one other pin (I'll have to check which is the other pin).

Doesn't retard timing at all. But never had the engine even suggest it wanted to explode. Did have the dizzy modified to limit the advance, though.

The wiring diagram is virtually identical to the L24's, with the addition of an O2 sensor connecting to pin 13 and one other pin (I'll have to check which is the other pin).

so the l20et loom will hook strait up to everything except you will have to run 3 extra wires for the o2 sensor and the other thing ?