SAU Community

GOD DAMN!

Ok, so after surviving Friday night when Merli's car was smashed and EDS33T kissed a rock, I started thinking lil NOZILR is invincible....

until tonight...

Yep, a STUPID woman in a starlet ran into the back of NOZILR tonight... not bad, just a couple of scratches and a few chips out of my Zorst (THE NEW EXHAUST!!!) ... but she'll be ok with a rear bar respray, I had to argue with the woamn to give me her license number and she said at the end "i hope you'll be honest with this" ... WHAT ARN'T I GOING TO BE HONEST WITH?? YOU f**kING RAN INTO ME!!!

whats worse is that my GF was driving... now she feels awful and feels like its her fault...

ah well , thats my news for the weekend..

Christian

Well, been 2months for me with no car, and my mum doesnt have a car so i got NO wheels at all! :evil:

Im the sponge guy now who has to milk rides outta friends! :P I hate that!

I'm one up on you yet again. I get my car back next week but I still won't be able to drive it as I lost my frigging license. Get it back on June the 13th. I've already told the boss I won't be in on the 14th. :mrgreen:

Guest Daihatsu_Dude

Good luck with the fix up Biggins, sad to here you had someone ran up your arse!!! How much do you think that woman is looking at to fix the Damage? :?:

Prank,

you've got mail

I had no idea you pranged the prank, comiserations to you and your g/f. We should set up a sub club for crash victums and lost licence drivers. :lol: