SAU Community

4wd Light Error R32 Gtr

ive searched the site for weeks , but havnt found anyone who has had the 4wd light come on with the 18 flashes on the ets computer (pressure switch and circuit fault) and actually posted a solution to it can anyone who has had this problem let me know ,cheers!

• 2 months later...

Its no help to you but I've just fixed a 16 flash problem.

16 flashes means lateral g-sensor. $1800 new from Nissan, $150 from SSS. Put it in, wasn't expecting it to be be fixed, but it was.

The more problems I solve with my car the more respect I have for our fantastic 1989 (although mine is a '93) car with great diagnostics and through workshop manual.

Trust the diagnostics and manual.

When do these flashes occur for diags? is it just the acc on or engine on?

Does the 4WD light flash 'x' amount of times and then start again after a small pause or something?

Mine isn't flashing, it would just be good to know. And where do you get the fault codes?

topaz,

the ATTESSA controller in the boot has an LED that flashes. Shove your noggin in the boot and have a look..... :)

The dash light doesnt flash.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mbarm8791

hey does any one have 33 GTR v-sepc codes for ATTESA im getting 77 and dont know what it is

cheers

• 8 months later...

I have r33 gts4

1. i cannot find this ecu thingy in my car to find the error code (My 4wd and abs is on all the time), does workshops have these little computer thing which you can plug to your car to see what errors they have?

while wer at it, anyone got a solution to 22 flashes (oil level sensor and circuit)

Check your clutch/brake fluid level under the bonnet and your power steering level aswell - check your attesa system oil level aswell. that should fix it, if not, you need a new switch (oil sensor)

Everyone else, i found these links on a UK GTR forum...

http://tyndago.googlepages.com/gt-rattesainfrormation

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/87007-4w...light=4WD+Light just to name a few !!!!

There is heaps of info on this site if you do a search.

Hope this helps

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...