Tokyo Auto Salon 2007

m3gtr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the carlsson girls were nice..post-33653-1168846762.jpgpost-33653-1168846800.jpgpost-33653-1168846890.jpg

subaru race queens were yummy too..post-33653-1168847014.jpgpost-33653-1168847055.jpg

the mob was in a frenzy!post-33653-1168847150.jpg but its easy to understand why when you see this.post-33653-1168847221.jpg...and this..post-33653-1168847474.jpg

the girls almost get mobbed by these crazed japanese.. but they love it.post-33653-1168847574.jpg

post-33653-1168846837.jpg

post-33653-1168847365.jpg

Damn, those are some good pics, must be a awesome camera. I was thinking about investing in a better camera just for TAS.

Anyways, best motorshow i've been to. Heaps, HEAPS better than SAS. My pics are on here ...

th_IMG_1120.jpg

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/St...20Salon%202007/

Edited by StinkyPoo

Damn, those are some good pics, must be a awesome camera. I was thinking about investing in a better camera just for TAS.

Anyways, best motorshow i've been to. Heaps, HEAPS better than SAS. My pics are on here ...

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/St...20Salon%202007/

your photos arent bad either! some quality women, yeah?

you sell your prints on line?

maybe i shouldve posted them there! im giving away a stack of high quality wallpapers, but if people do it, at least they should have the common decency to say thanks..

cheers for the comment

Women are awesome, I took me about 1 hour to realise there were cars around after I got there the first time hehehe.

Nah, I don't sell the print, I think Photobucket does. But I didn't upload full sized pics, so what you see is what you get.

Were you the one that went at lunch time on Sunday? I couldn't call cos I left around 11am (back to Australia). If it was earlier, I was planning too.

Did you go get carpark pics? I'm just uploading my carpark pics onto my computer. Got a couple of pics...

Women are awesome, I took me about 1 hour to realise there were cars around after I got there the first time hehehe.

Nah, I don't sell the print, I think Photobucket does. But I didn't upload full sized pics, so what you see is what you get.

Were you the one that went at lunch time on Sunday? I couldn't call cos I left around 11am (back to Australia). If it was earlier, I was planning too.

Did you go get carpark pics? I'm just uploading my carpark pics onto my computer. Got a couple of pics...

no, i live in japan, about an hour outside the makuhari messe where the auto salon was...

i didnt get any car park pics but from the bridge i could see there were a few beasts down there

ill be taming one very soon.

Good pics Adam,

Takes me back to the good old days...

went to the Tokyo Motor show a couple of years back and that was pretty good...

frikking missed TAS by three days before I had to come back to Oz...

Ahh well?!

Good pics Adam,

Takes me back to the good old days...

went to the Tokyo Motor show a couple of years back and that was pretty good...

frikking missed TAS by three days before I had to come back to Oz...

Ahh well?!

hope the pics soothe the pain a bit!

remember theres always next year!

Thanks for sharing the experience, the pictures are great....

they sure know how to set high standards with their mods!!!

yeah its the way it goes...we take for granted what they spend their lives developing..

bvh

LOL I don't know how many of you reading this are actually Asian (to pass judgement), but the photos of the girls above are nothing special (aside from the Subaru girls).

Don't believe me? Open up each photo and take a closer look at each subject...

Good to see that they've discovered dental services over there these days :happy:

Love the old GTR total classic! Great pics mate definately an event I want to go to before I die!

glad you liked it. it was funny, coz i literally stumbled over it on my way out at 5pm! i couldnt believe my eyes. probably the best example ive seen out of about 8 of them. one blew past us on the highway when we were on our way to D1 at ebisu.. wild to see in the metal.. :happy:

LOL I don't know how many of you reading this are actually Asian (to pass judgement), but the photos of the girls above are nothing special (aside from the Subaru girls).

Don't believe me? Open up each photo and take a closer look at each subject...

Good to see that they've discovered dental services over there these days :glare:

lol :happy: i admit some of them didnt have the best teeth but they are getting better!

the majority were majorly %&$#able...

my wife was happy to let me take the pics too..she knows if i go any further shell chop me up!

There is one photo of a girl reprsenting ENDLESS in "Stinkypoo"'s photos...

Out of all the girls shown on both galleries; I'd have to say my wang would be reserved for her :happy:

*god I hope my gf doesn't see this*