SAU Community

Scissor Doors

cheez

hey guys

want to know what you guys reckon bout the whole scissor door thing?

i am looking into them a bit but cant seem to get a straight answer, some ppl say you need to mod the guards, others say no, some say bolt straight on and others are like it needs welding?

wats the go? are there bolt on kits for the r33? how much? where are they available? any modification to the guard?

help please

post-31466-1168951109.jpg

Edited by cheez

hey guys

want to know what you guys reckon bout the whole scissor door thing?

i am looking into them a bit but cant seem to get a straight answer, some ppl say you need to mod the guards, others say no, some say bolt straight on and others are like it needs welding?

wats the go? are there bolt on kits for the r33? how much? where are they available? any modification to the guard?

help please

Im also looking for the kits

Let me know if u can when u find them

Boys i know of a few places that can do this there is a universal kit on offer that is very good build heres there web site which i have a friend who ordered a kit but waiting for kit few more body parts still t arrive fo as of how simple the fitment will be i am unsure... but here is the web site

www.autoloc.com try them if all else fails a guy in villawood mick metal craft i am pretty sure he has done a few kits may be worth a look into being locally made might come out a little but cheap.. there is a guy in penrith that does custom body work but unsure of his bussiness name..

cheers man,

if there is any1 else out there that wants a kit for their cars pm me and ill c if i can get a better price for a group buy.

http://www.metalking.com.au/doors.html

here's another place i just found. gonna call tomoz, will post std price and a group buy price if we purchase 5 kits (r33 direct bolt on kits.)

Edited by cheez