SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

yeah be good :P wouldn't mind checking out the 33 :P fi acctually seen you this morning coming off the outlet turning right to head uptowards young town hill :P was in the old trusty telstra van

Edited by ian_and1

saw the white 34, NIK-000 coming out of AAMI yesterday. good old smack on the nose. bonnet bar etc held with white tape.

saw that the other week , looked fresh when i saw it , and was covered in black tape :S.. looked worse than my efforts!

spotted a grey R33 in town last night with chromies, looked to have paint or something all up the side followed it to the car wash. any-1 off here ?

Edited by ian_and1

yeah saw macca in the 180 aswell and maybe a few others. its good to see people actually having a go. I know its almost f**king impossible without a helicopter but I know if my car was stolen i'd want as many eyes out there as possible. 2 things i'm gonna look into seriously.

1, being a tracking device. tracking device planted in car, not that hard theses days. i'm lucky enough for some of my family to be in that line of work so if i can come up with something useful i.e(a proven, affordable & reliable setup) i'll let people know.

2, being bait car. a random car in a random area that may be of interest to puss maggot car boosters. sit close by and close in on them bail them up with shotties and nail them to a tree out bush. well you know what I mean. without being too over the top but maybe get it into there heads. get them thinking... . gee, will i have people knowing exactly where i am? and or is it not going to start and will people surround my sorry arse and maybe shoot me????

one of these days, one of these DAYS

yeah saw macca in the 180 aswell and maybe a few others. its good to see people actually having a go. I know its almost f**king impossible without a helicopter but I know if my car was stolen i'd want as many eyes out there as possible. 2 things i'm gonna look into seriously.

1, being a tracking device. tracking device planted in car, not that hard theses days. i'm lucky enough for some of my family to be in that line of work so if i can come up with something useful i.e(a proven, affordable & reliable setup) i'll let people know.

2, being bait car. a random car in a random area that may be of interest to puss maggot car boosters. sit close by and close in on them bail them up with shotties and nail them to a tree out bush. well you know what I mean. without being too over the top but maybe get it into there heads. get them thinking... . gee, will i have people knowing exactly where i am? and or is it not going to start and will people surround my sorry arse and maybe shoot me????

one of these days, one of these DAYS

id seriousley be interested in a tracking device :-) piece of mind really, as long as it has an iphone i can track it with :P

who's skyline was it? my g/f noticed what she described as a "purple or pink skyline" 2day at the old ampol (24hr) servo earlier 2day. she's not down with the models yet and could not tell if it was a 32 or 33, but said it was damm nice and there was about 4-5 blokes standing around it drooling, anyone know who's ride it is?, damo

Could possibly of been my 33!

Ive seen your 33 kickin about. lapping salamanca and round the cbd

Ha ha!! i get bored just sitting around talking to everyone, so i just go for a drive in town for a looksie! alot! its not like i get a chance to drive often,