SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Ha Ha! yeah thats about!

Its good for a laugh!

and then the next funniest thing is when a guy cant handle the fact that a girl just beat him in his white ute! and then has to try and make himself feel better by going around saying he flogged my car! little did he know... that he was saying all this in front of the passenger of my car! opps on his behalf!

Yeah, was cancelled on wed. Man your car looks tough !!! You should hill climb it :-p or give it to me :-D he he

Yeah, it's a bit like me FAT! Ha Ha, hillclimb it! Me wife would have a fit!!

The R32 this weekend getting some love (and seeing daylight) for the first time in a couple of years. Finally got around to finishing off the body work. Looks a bit rough in several different colours thus far, but its ready for paint...

HKS Hyper-Ds to go in and then it will sit a fair bit lower. Not sure how it will get out my driveway tho :D

r32a.jpg

haha! well thats definitly the case, drove through town on fri night before going out of town for a while :cool:

... the amount of people mouthing off was unbelievable, nothing original though! 3 seperate groups, all said same thing! no wonder i usually drive round with the music turned up! LOL

Hobart's the mouthing off capital of Oz.

the only way to command respect is to drive some form of holden. A safe bet is a hq. it must have a v8. with pushrods, and a big dirty holley and most definatley roller rockers and without doubt, straight cut timing gears(this is also known as Fully worked or HOT mota). "stractors and hot dog and probably a lukey. tires = Fat. wheels, centrelines are a winner.you must wear a flanno jacket, tight black jeans, a mullet is the prefered choice of cut and the only beats to be played are ACDC. and there's no bloody latte's or souvlaki's about it. meat pies and crap beer is the only way to be rolllin. and ya favourite waterin hole has to be 'the Don'

hobart, "hate this place!" haha lol.

(nothing against muscle cars, next cars gonna be a mopar monster, but hobarts still a shit bogan town)

;):D:):):)

LMAO! Definitly Couldn't have put it better myself, Its not just Hobart, Launnie has this Small town Syndrom thing Going on too, Its just Hobart has more of everything from shops to bogans!

Lol i think its like that every where u go :\

Tas wise. The other week i was in devonport, there was this bloke in his r31 all the doors open the bonnett open and the boot open crankin the music i mean come on....... Then theres the idiots that fly past you doing fair bit over 60 in there boganised commadores outside a school.... people like ruin it for everyone else.

The R32 this weekend getting some love (and seeing daylight) for the first time in a couple of years. Finally got around to finishing off the body work. Looks a bit rough in several different colours thus far, but its ready for paint...

HKS Hyper-Ds to go in and then it will sit a fair bit lower. Not sure how it will get out my driveway tho :D

r32a.jpg

i like :laugh:

? lol

I was heading down to hunter street to meet up with the guys going for the "fireworks" cruise. after a long day and a few frothies I totally forgot how un-import friendly hunter St is and plowed into a gutter. lucky my front bar is Bull shit tuff (thanks FibreSport!) and ended up with no real damge. few scratches, no extra cracks. sounded nasty.

shits happens. was a good laugh. as much as I try to keep it looking neat, its still "go before show"

I was heading down to hunter street to meet up with the guys going for the "fireworks" cruise. after a long day and a few frothies I totally forgot how un-import friendly hunter St is and plowed into a gutter. lucky my front bar is Bull shit tuff (thanks FibreSport!) and ended up with no real damge. few scratches, no extra cracks. sounded nasty.

shits happens. was a good laugh. as much as I try to keep it looking neat, its still "go before show"

lolz.. which kerb did you hit?