SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Spotted zoidberg heading south around 5:30ish or thereabouts somewhere on the highway. Can't remember where, was a bit tired, but spotted it on the trailer.

I was going the other way in my own white r33 :P

Ah yeah, I saw ya! I wasn't sure who it was though, just some cool looking skyline :P

I saw XRATED in Kingo the other day, fkn asshole snobbed me :(

And Saw a very nice Purple 33 GTR on my road today.

I saw a big homo in a purple urabus and gave a thumbs up.... that he obviously didn't see.

:thumbsup:

each to one and their own friend :) I love my Subie, it's the perfect daily. 4 Doors, Short wheel base, OK on Fuel, bit of poke, All Wheel drive.

Spotted a white R34 with P plates on the Brooker today. Anyone from here?

Haha. It's no fun if they don't play! Probably in the same boat as me, car looks fast, but goes really slow. Complete opposite of the blue car, looks like a slow pos, but has a fair bit of poke.

If there isn't already one, i think we should have a thread in the Tas section where every one can post a picture of there car, so we can identify eachother on the road? Or is that the purpose of the "What's Going On With Everyones Cars?" thread? I suppose the new stickers are for as well though.

Any who, here's a picture of my car just before i picked it up. I'm yet to take any photo's. Doesn't have the bbs rims on it any more, i used to own them, but wasn't really a fan.

2011-08-28165245.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• One of my questions about this was how/if the R34 GTR strut is different to the R34 GTT (I mean it could easily be). In my car, the 18x9+30 feels like it is 0.0001mm from the strut with a 265 on it. Given a 10.5 +15 is closer to the strut than an 18x9+30, it would certainly foul... surely I am encouraged that a 19x11+25 would need a spacer to clear the R34 GTR suspension arms at least!
    • I was super whining about this for years by upgrading the front BBK, leaving the stock rear brakes, and not updating the BMC. The moment I did that I felt the front actually get the pressure it actually wanted, and it you know... worked
    • We're is the best place to buy the top panel on the sturt tower.My er34 is  starting to show a small sign of rust.
    • They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing