SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Spotted zoidberg heading south around 5:30ish or thereabouts somewhere on the highway. Can't remember where, was a bit tired, but spotted it on the trailer.

I was going the other way in my own white r33 :P

Ah yeah, I saw ya! I wasn't sure who it was though, just some cool looking skyline :P

I saw XRATED in Kingo the other day, fkn asshole snobbed me :(

And Saw a very nice Purple 33 GTR on my road today.

I saw a big homo in a purple urabus and gave a thumbs up.... that he obviously didn't see.

:thumbsup:

each to one and their own friend :) I love my Subie, it's the perfect daily. 4 Doors, Short wheel base, OK on Fuel, bit of poke, All Wheel drive.

Spotted a white R34 with P plates on the Brooker today. Anyone from here?

Haha. It's no fun if they don't play! Probably in the same boat as me, car looks fast, but goes really slow. Complete opposite of the blue car, looks like a slow pos, but has a fair bit of poke.

If there isn't already one, i think we should have a thread in the Tas section where every one can post a picture of there car, so we can identify eachother on the road? Or is that the purpose of the "What's Going On With Everyones Cars?" thread? I suppose the new stickers are for as well though.

Any who, here's a picture of my car just before i picked it up. I'm yet to take any photo's. Doesn't have the bbs rims on it any more, i used to own them, but wasn't really a fan.

2011-08-28165245.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It feels like it has been ages. Will be there. Looking forward to it!
    • i looked at a HKS Exhaust for my 400R and the pricing was out of this world like to get it posted from the US is crazy. it was more then $2000 postage and i understand its a heavy item but thats just a cat back like $5000 for a cat back exhaust to my door imo is crazy. There was a  performance shop offering me a similar exhaust for $8k sure they just got it posted to and trying to make some extra cash though they said labor costs of installing but yer cat back and im paying $3k labor yerr nah. I remember i got a custom exhaust made for my TX3 back in the day from Hitech Mufflers on Parramatta Rd just wondering if i could get one these days for under $5k for my VR37?  
    • The ultimate Nissan GTR number plates “G0DZILR”, no matter what model GTR, these are the plates to have Never been on a vehicle before  Front & rear are both flexi slimline, 372x100mm, black with white font $8500
    • Hi All, Collected my HV37 during the week!! Good to be back after 6 years in Toyota 206 land...
    • i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.