SAU Community

Gtr Crank Pistons And Rods

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yeah mate I am but if it falls throught it goes to you and if thats falls through it's still up here.

Just covering all the bases

Still waiting?!

If you do 550AUD shipped to 70378 Stuttgart, Germany I´ll take it, bc I don´t want to wait for ages for you to decide if you sell or not...

sorry guys but DRF72 hasnt been able to get to the pc over the last week due to work (not even in his home state at the moment) il call him and try and forward your comments.

robbieraver: if your PM is urgent i can forward ur msg??

CJ

Since I´m waiting for about 3 weeks now to get those parts it would be nice if you remember him of that...last time he wrote me (23st of March if I remember correctly) he was waiting for another payment, but obviously that buyer fell through - so I´m next in line I guess :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guy's sorry about the delay only just got back home last night.

Just to let everyone know I'm in the millitary and life is very active atm. The parts are nearly sold just awaiting for the cash to be deposited.

I'm only going to be here for 2 more weeks before I go away again for anither 2 weeks. A little pacience would be appriciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
bump

Are you kidding?

Waiting to get those parts for months now and you keep this thread on top because someone else is JUST about to buy it from you...that´s what I would call "f**k around with people"...don´t you agree?

look mate u think u are being messed around with......... the truth is and as I told u when you pmed me, that some one else was going to buy these parts. It dropped through a week ago and notthing has been heard.

What am I meant to do put on a cape and fly over and give them to u.

If u are still intereseted I have 3 weeks before I go away again for another 2 months so I suggest to pm me.

I have your postage address and I will get a quote for u on the postage and we can discuss it futher if u want.

Edited by DRF72