SAU Community

Recent Street Racing Hoons.. Us Getting The Blame.. :(

markimak

hmmmmm what colour pulsar was it ? mite know who the clown is theres one around the area here a red n14 with a gtir bonnet races anything he sees. did the same thing sat behind me then come up beside me i just kept on my lesurely drive and watched the idiot speed offf but had great satisfaction when i got up ahead and saw the boys in blue had caught up with him hehehe.

i know that one, got an sr20 right? its quick for what it is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hondas as a car are alright pieces of machinery

its just the Ricers that make us hate them!

much like Hyundai Excels here in central queensland I HATE THEM idiots put bodykits and decals and shopping lists and wheels and think their king sh*t, trying to race me in my GTR, as if...bloody excels

cops need to start a campaign on Ricers and the aussie versions, Bogans

:P ahh end rant

RellikZephyr

hondas are a good quality built engine. they know there shit.

and for mainly n/a cars the good engines go hard,

my mate has a EG civic sedan with H22a in it, it has run a 13 down the quarter before. now that would chew up a few skylines aroudn the place, plus with a few more mods, he should get into the 12's.

so like they say dont underestimate them just bcoz 99% of boyracers drive 1, rice them up with big chrome wheels,body kits and stereos.

the real honda guys own the ones with engine mods, stripped out interiors etc there not ricers they like to modify there cars just like most ppl on this forum.

hmm.

well maybe i did give the red pulsar a run.. my business. just GTRs come out on top.. i had a 170+kwatw GTiR that would be mince compared to my GTR.. that was a 1200kg car and was launched offline at 5000rpm leaving 4 black squiggles.

and buying a 245k honda NSX doesnt appeal to me as a wise choice.

i want to upgrade to a S2000 though..

1. they are RWD

2. light

3. bloody powerful NA 2.0L

4. convertable

5. i want headlight washers!!!

the street style civic with 20' 225 rims and neaons and stickers and a muffler... ahaha still shit.

only thing im gonna mention that has kept up with my GTR. is a red FC3S a high mod 350z came close till i slotted in 2nd. . even a 06/07 STI with an exhast and what else couldnt get away.. but these wer done in a controled enviroment. without wet roads, other traffic and other variables that may contribute to the outcome.

race if u want but dnt endanger other people and public property..

i do enjoy giving the GTR squirts but i try to limit outcomes. and dont go ridding up ppls asses looking for a fight. tailgating is a NO NO.

and did anyone see that blue early 90s lancer pull its handbrake up every corner at underwood today? 12.30ish? WTF.. broad daylight too.

but these wer done in a controled enviroment. without wet roads, other traffic and other variables that may contribute to the outcome.
I'm going to assume this means you were at the track and/or on private property

Man I dont know about GTR invinceability. Ive lost plenty of races in mine, I lost to a silvia very recently in a straight line (tho he had to back right off round the corner, while I kept it up to speed).

All in controlled conditions of course.

what i think u meant to say is you hate riced up looking hondas with big exhusts, paint, wheels and no go, all show. they piss everybody off.

but we all arent angel's we all know that.

but also our cars arent invicible to other makes or models.

honda's toyotas etc doesnt matter, a car is a car, just depends how its been tuned at the end of the day.

it very well may still own you.

now if we were talking stock factory form then it would be a different story, u can say the gtr is a very good sports car package off the shelf, compared to alot of its competitiors.

Man I dont know about GTR invinceability. Ive lost plenty of races in mine, I lost to a silvia very recently in a straight line (tho he had to back right off round the corner, while I kept it up to speed).

All in controlled conditions of course.

How much money have then spent on that car though mate.

Stock for Stock a GTR will lunch almost anything and there a four wheel drive. Its only in the last 3 ~ 5 years they have been releasing cars with the kind of HP/KW that GTR's have STANDED and selling them for a crap load more then what you would have paid for a GTR. GTR WILL lunch anything in its own age period without thinking twice.

As long as you stay in the None exotic cars like The McLaren F1 or a Ferrari * Truth be known you probly would beat the Ferrari * But you see my point ? Yes your car is the best STANDED for its year model car around. So when you lose a race consider what they had to do to match the power of your car.

GTR's more then a car. They are a legend in there own right. How many other car's can you say held the racing world by storm like the GTR did? Not many at all.

You bought a legend in its own right. enjoy it for what it is, A real sports car.

You bought a legend in its own right. enjoy it for what it is, A real sports car.

A GTR is so far from a real sports car it isn't funny. It is based on a family car chassis and has computers thrown at it to make it work

well 1 out of 100 hondas are rice oriented. how many civics actualy have the B16A or a H22A conversion. yes great engines. HP wise but not torque wise.. but ull find MOST hondas being full sick paint and 20inch rims.. i blame 2f2f which screened yesterday.. street racing is cool kids..

GTR are great. old and still able to hold its own against exotics and other newer cars 4x the price.

ive taken down a 355 testa rosa in the GTR..

and amen to the words preached by MajorSick

and the STi was a new model with supposive big improvements in ride and accel. it sported a full 3"+ exhast and big wide rims.. to top it off it was lowered. so if anyone spends 3-4k on the exhast and ride heigh im sure she will get a few tweaks engine wise.. lets face it ur an idiot if u dont.

i managed to creep on him on straights in corners and more so corner entry.. out of corner the GTR gets tail happy. but this was a long while ago. and i hardly and i mean hardly never do anything in the GTR..

why do that when i have a GTT in the garage.. thats way cheaper to fix..

A GTR is so far from a real sports car it isn't funny. It is based on a family car chassis and has computers thrown at it to make it work

Ahhh. I fail to see the point of this comment. Thats if there even is any. Unless you could elaborate and explain how you figure an adapted sedan chassis is a compromise ?

ive taken down a 355 testa rosa in the GTR..

and ive done better lap times than modified GTRs in a shitbox S13 with coilovers

at the end of the day, comparing cars is a waste of time.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who own their "Dream rides" can still get so upset about what everyone else is driving and how fast theyre driving it