SAU Community

Golf Day

carlo

I'll play you for the last spot on the leader board carlo!!!

Ok, I'll start dreaming up some prizes for various results!!!

/me goes to sleep

DINO: u think thats bad. I hit a 28 on one of the holes at Chatswood many years ago. Off the tee it went straight into the tree... i mean deeeep into the tree. About ten shots later, and not smart enough to think of dropping it, I hit it into the other set of trees. Anyway, it turned out to be the worst hole i've ever played in golf.

Sorry for the stupid question..

66 ? On Chatswood ? Where is the course at Chatswood, and shouldn't you be playing gold fulltime ? :D

Course good for a hit :

North Ryde. Long Course, well kept.

Concord...No chance getting on, my boss is a memeber, played there once or twice.

Lakes...overrated.

Barnwell Park...good practice course...might be an ideal SAU location

Massey Park (Concord) Anotehr good course for a SAU meet.

I used to have a handicap of 18 which I was pretty proud of until I found out Morgs was off about 6 or some single figure like that!

If you look at the bottom of Dinos post it was on the front 9 not the whole round. Chatswood is a great little course. Tricky in some spots.

PLayed the Vintage in the Hunter a month or two ago free of charge too. Bloody awesome course but very hard. Its Greg Normans new course, probably one of the best Ive played at.

Originally posted by PeakRPM

Sorry for the stupid question..

66 ? On Chatswood ? Where is the course at Chatswood, and shouldn't you be playing gold fulltime ? :D

...read the fine print :)

It's down the end of Beaconsfield Rd.

Lets do it. Real course not pitch and putt :D

I'd suggest Asquith (my course) but are you guys going to tear it up? ;)

Massey Park sounds ok for a hack. Where-ever, im in :)