SAU Community

Newbie Intro

Halo a

:woot: Hey guys. just want to introduce myself. Im Mick from Melbourne. I have a S13 but is just the body sheel. i

was planning 2 do a big project car. But, will spend lots of $ to do it. i will sale it when i get back 2 OZ. So, i

change my mind 2 buy R32 4 door. I have couple problems is R32 gts-t 2 door exhaust same as 4 door ?

Also wat is the widest side wheel can i put on it ?

Mick

lol

what size wheels do you want on it?

depends how much you wanna spend on wheels and possibly re-engineering the suspension to suit

i have a set of R33 GTR wheels. if i put them on do i need 2 flat the rear guard ? can i put 18 x 10 in the rear ?

Cheers

Mick

R32 GTR rims fit (just) i'm 90% sure 33 GTR rims will not with at least rolled guards on 4 door 32s. Exhaust length is not the same but is near enough that it shouldn't be hard for an exhaust company to get one fitted up (what I been told). Ohh and welcome, drop by the 4 door section if you want specific information I would suggest.

should have built the s13

I've seen 33gtr rims on a 4dr, but can't remember if the guards were flared or rolled.. it looked mad though, so I reckno it's worth doing

welcome to the club.