SAU Community

**for Sale** Get In Now

WELL I NEED TO CLEAN OUT A FEW THINGS I HAVE PACKED AWAY!!!!

1ST. TURBO SMART PLUMBBACK AND TRUMPET BOV BEST OF THE BEST MADE BY TURBOSMART.

I GOT IT NEW FOR JUST OVER $500 ABOUT A YEAR AGO. BUT CHANGED OVER TO JUST A SMALL PLUMB BACK(COPS) ITS LOUD... AND ITS REAL GOOD FOR IF YOUR CAR STALLS FROM NOT HAVING A PLUMB BACK BOV, CAUSE YOU CAN HAVE SOME VENTING LOUD, AND SOME GOING BACK THROUGH THE INTAKE TO KEEP THE CAR RUNNING HAPPY!!!

TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS FOR $250

PERFECT CONDITION. AS PER PIC!

painting170.jpg

2ND BLITZ VOICE GUIDE TURBO TIMER.(RARE)

ITS SOME COOL STUFF, ON START UP A SEXY SOUNDING JAP CHICK SPEAKS TO YOU, AND ALSO ON COUNT DOWN!! ITS SOME COOL STUFF!!!! IT WORKS 100% PERFECT AND IS COOL TO TRIP PEOPLE OUT!

EASY TO WIRE UP! I CAN GIVE YOU A QUICK GUIDE ON THAT GOES WERE. OR IS SIMPLE ENOUGH TO FIND ON GOOGLE!

AS WELL AS WORKING PERFECT IT IS IN 100% PERFECT CONDITION! AS PER PIC!

PUT IT IN YOUR CAR FOR ONLY $120

painting167.jpg

3RD DIAL CLUSTER OUT OF A 1992 R32 GTS-T TYPE M

ALL DIALS WORK, CLOCK WORKS, ALL SWEET.... PLASTIC HAS NO DAMAGE...

AS PER PIC. ITS YOURS FOR $100

painting175.jpg

4TH RB26DETT TIMING BELT COVER, PAINTER IN BLUE TO PURPLE FLIP COLOUR PAINT! WAS GOING TO PUT ON THE RB20DET BUT IT WONT FIT :)

$50 TAKE IT AWAY!!!

painting172.jpg

5TH AC CONTROLLER FOR A R32 HAVE TESTED IN MY CAR AND WORKS LIKE NORMAL! $70

painting182.jpg

6TH 2 SETS OF R32 GTS-T ORANGE BLINKERS. ALL OF THEM ARE 100% PERFECT

ONE SET EVEN HAS THE WIRING AND LIGHTS STILL WITH IT! SOLD AS PAIRS... NOT SINGLES!

$140 FOR A PAIR IS A GREAT PRICE!

painting184.jpg

7TH A SET OF R32 GTS-T TAIL LIGHTS. COMES WITH PAINTED BEZELS, AND EVEN LIGHT BLOBE BALAST WITH ALL GLOBES... IS A SCRATCH IN PAINT ON ONE, BUT NOT BAD.. WILL BUFF OUT!!! FOR $150 FOR THE WHOLE SET IS YOURS.

painting186.jpg

8TH POWER UP 2 STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER. I HAVE HAD THIS IN MY CAR FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT! EASY TO USE. THE STICKER HAS GONE, CAUSE DEGEESER GOT ON IT AND SMUDGES THE STICKER SO I PULLED IT OFF!

I =FIRST STAGE, AND FLICK A SWITCH AND II=2ND BOOST SETTING!

I WAS RUNNING 10PSI, AND STAGE 2 WAS 12PSI... DIDNT FIND IT SPIKED AT ALL!!! GOOD FOR THE MONEY!

$100

painting188.jpg

HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH MY GIRL FRIEND WANTS FOR HER HEAD UNIT!!! ITS ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD, AND IS VERY SMICK!

painting192.jpg

FEEL FREE TO E MAIL ME OR MSN([email protected]) OR TEXT 0423320844

ITEMS ARE IN BUNDABERG QLD.

CHEERS

KEZZA

Hey Kezza, that Blitz VGTT is the shiznit, I had one in my skyline when I first bought it, but it got taken out when I had a full python remote-start alarm/immobiliser (including Turbo-timer) installed and it got replaced.

But noy the new python isnt working anymore and I want to swap back to the VGTT, I've looked for links or instructions but I couldnt find.

Hey Kezza, that Blitz VGTT is the shiznit, I had one in my skyline when I first bought it, but it got taken out when I had a full python remote-start alarm/immobiliser (including Turbo-timer) installed and it got replaced.

But noy the new python isnt working anymore and I want to swap back to the VGTT, I've looked for links or instructions but I couldnt find.

its easy dude,

purple =hand brake

orange = speed sensor wire

white=is only for autos

red is= constant 12v power off the key

blue= ACC

green= ON

about 10min to wire up!!

Interested in the boost controller. How much to post to the sunny coast 4573?

ill have to find out, or you may be able to find out.. my post code is 4670

• 2 weeks later...