SAU Community

Fiberglass And Carbon Fibre Air Pod Covers....... Stay Legal

RYD11R

Hi All,

Need some numbers for a group buy on custom Carbon Fibre or Fiberglass Air Pod Covers........

Fiberglass cover's (which can be seen below installed in my car) are $120 dree postage or free install on pickup.....

Carbon Fibre cover's are $220 free postage or free install on pickup.....

Cars theses are made for:

- R32 Gts-t and GTR

- R33 Gts-t and GTR in the making

- R34 Gtt in the making

- S13

- S15

- 180sx

- CA and SR engine cars

- S14 moulding now

- R33 GTR moulding now

These are quality cover's and fit perfectly in your engine bay (as seen below). Josh from JS Auto Imports great guy is offering this deal till March 31st 2007 so let me know whos is interested.

Either PM me your details or contact Josh directly on 0405153290 to arrange install, pickup, or shipping.....

post-18508-1170563225.jpg

post-18508-1170563236.jpg

post-18508-1170563258.jpg

post-18508-1170563278.jpg

Edited by RYD11R

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree..$120 or esp $220 for CF is pretty pricey by the look..

A little..... Jesus, very rough and expensive

these make slam panels and air intake sheilds in stainless look great

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stainless-slam-panel...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Allkiller

Ok for all those who asked if its legal - i got an attempted defect on the way home tonight and yes i passed... my car is modded legally he he he

Price i know is steep but with the numbers interested Josh has said to just call him and work something out 0405153290

Look - The look is pretty rough because photos were taken just after install..... I have also opted to repaint the cover my own choice

Like Dislike - i Understand some may like the price and idea and some may not.... i have only posted to help those of us who know the price of a defect $120 for a basic mod saves numerous $200 defect notices... if u find cheaper or have a better idea pls post your own thread

yes i am using this on my stock intake pipe.... JSAI custom fit each cover to what u have in ur car

Carbon model picture i dont have as i only wanted the basic fiberglass cover....

Ok for all those who asked if its legal - i got an attempted defect on the way home tonight and yes i passed... my car is modded legally he he he

Price i know is steep but with the numbers interested Josh has said to just call him and work something out 0405153290

Look - The look is pretty rough because photos were taken just after install..... I have also opted to repaint the cover my own choice

Like Dislike - i Understand some may like the price and idea and some may not.... i have only posted to help those of us who know the price of a defect $120 for a basic mod saves numerous $200 defect notices... if u find cheaper or have a better idea pls post your own thread

yes i am using this on my stock intake pipe.... JSAI custom fit each cover to what u have in ur car

Carbon model picture i dont have as i only wanted the basic fiberglass cover....

if you could get some pics of the r32gtr cf ones and they look alright i might grab one

I have the same, but with 80mm Z32 AFM's. Will these fir and/or can they be made to fit. If so interested in a CF cover.

These Custom Built cold air intake boxes are the perfect defense against defects. Designed to cover the pod filters and prevent your engine from taking in hot air. Supplied as a sealed unit, the box will need slight modification to suit your inlet plumbing as all installations are different.

Personally i have a Z32 AFM as well, when you take your car to see Josh he will modify the box/cover to whatever set-up you have in your car already...... i don't have any pics of the carbon ones but below are pics from a 180sx install and s15

post-18508-1170635140.jpg

post-18508-1170635150.jpg

Ok Gonna get some pics of the carbon fibre one installed in my car this weekend for those interested... if anyone wishes we can cruise down in a group to the shop? PM me if your interested in taging along

Please note it looks like we have alot interested some have already contacted Josh and made orders, get your order in before there is a bag log... he he he

Personally i have a Z32 AFM as well, when you take your car to see Josh he will modify the box/cover to whatever set-up you have in your car already...... i don't have any pics of the carbon ones but below are pics from a 180sx install and s15

Please don't take this the wrong way because I am sure Josh is a nice bloke, but I am not driving from WA to NSW just to see him. Now that may show a lack of commitment on my behalf, but so be it. :laugh: