SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Just pre ordered Sins of a Solar Empire, due out next week. Till then it's GT5P. Workmates come over just to use my steering wheel and GT5P. Cheap bastards wont buy their own....

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently playing rockband on ps3.

It's freaking awesome all i'm doing is playing the drums, and i've got one of my brothers on guitar. It takes it to a whole new level.

Love it

Now playing Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection just purchased/downloaded through PSN this morning... played that mostly today and the odd Mario Kart Wii that I picked up today.

Just pre ordered Sins of a Solar Empire, due out next week. Till then it's GT5P. Workmates come over just to use my steering wheel and GT5P. Cheap bastards wont buy their own....

Been playing Sins of a Solar Empire for a while, bloody great game. Its massive, I made a system for fun and after 5 minutes of continual clicking i hit 1200 solar systems with 9 - 14 planets in each one. Can only imagine how long it would take to do a game of that size.

Currently playing...

Rockband still gosh it's good.

Half-Life 2 want to finish it again before i play episode 1 and 2. I just put another 2 gig of ram in the old pc today so now i have 3 gig. It has improved vista loading and games 5 fold. it's great, i can play all my old games again.

Also currently playing the 4th game in a very popular series.

been playing the F1 2006 championship edition on PS3 - having troubles in the race when it starts to rain te team won't put on wet tires so i always end up loosing, anyone know how to get them to put on different tires?

Been playing rockband on and off when i get a chance, just got it about a about a month ago. Mostly playing the drums, just broke through top 4000 in the ranking system.

Waiting for GTA 4 to arrive from overseas. Then ill be paying that one for a while

• 4 weeks later...

wow off the first page since this threads introduction.

currently playing...

age of conan - i've never been a friend of mmo's but when this came into our warehouse last week it looked cool and we had a few spares special editions left so i grabbed one. the combat is a lot more involving then WOW as there are combo's and other things you need to do, very cool, bit of a resource hog so it's on my brothers computer, if i really get into it i think i will build myself a new Pc come tax time.

rock band - still playing and enjoying.

other than that i played the new race driver demo and thought it was shitty shitty shitty, and the bourne game is pretty cool but isn't going to be a AAA title.