SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Currently playing Uncharted and Warhawk. Man Warhawk is addictive Its my fav multiplayer game at the moment followed by team fortress 2. Does anyone have Devil may cry 4 yet on ps3? thoughts on it if you do??

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive heard uncharted is awesome...

Got DMC4 on 360... but have heard its awesome on both systems, you might like it more if your a fan of the series... as ive heard people who are new to the franchise are a bit wishy washy about...

Edited by SKYLVIA

Being a huge fan of Total Annihilation (all you old school gamers should know this game :banana:) i finally played a bit of Supreme Commander. Damn it eats a lot of cpu resources, quite a fun game

heheeh its exactly like total ey! i wasnt too impressed to begin with untill later on down the track where tech is massive and units and force size are intense!! massive battles with shit flying everywhere is good fun!

new unreal tournament is nuts... so much bling bling

Ive heard uncharted is awesome...

Got DMC4 on 360... but have heard its awesome on both systems, you might like it more if your a fan of the series... as ive heard people who are new to the franchise are a bit wishy washy about...

Uncharted is awesome didnt know what to expect from it but so far itsa turned out to be a very interesting and fun game to play. The animations in it are awesome. Ohh I forgot still trying to complete the orange box too.

started playing guitar hero 3 at the start of this week, man is that game addicting.

i do, join the SAU steam group if i see you on there i will play.

Yeah guitar hero is great, been playing every weekend. Tried Dragon Force on expert and the best we could get was 57%

i had this long ass stint on world of warcraft, until i realised im wasting my time. Then i bought a skyline.

Now i've lost that aswell. ;)

Sooooooo, if anyones interested, i may be willing to giv up my account for free, as i haven't been on for like 6 months.

gots lots of characters with expensive items.

okami on wii would be cool. it's one game that almost feels like it was made for wii. ;)

The thing thats interesting about that is that the celesterial brush was only added into the game very late in development.

It was an after thought.

Currently playing...

Okami still. Just got to the capital city.

The thing thats interesting about that is that the celesterial brush was only added into the game very late in development.

It was an after thought.

Currently playing...

Okami still. Just got to the capital city.

I haven't played okami for ages. have you run it on PS3? I might break it out and see how it runs. nearly all my PS2 games run well, but scarface was rubbish. frame rate was ridiculous. like 2 frames per minute!

Been wasting too much time playing counterstrike for years. think i have been playing it for over 6 years now.

Was looking forward to the new half life release on ps3, but unfortunately it does not support the keyboard and mouse.

gotta wait till unreal tournament comes out.