kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How is Killzone?

I never played it but didnt it have something wrong with it when it came out?

Also, whats the general gist of the story line? i always thought it looked interesting, but i only judged that on the face on the cover with the bright orange eyes...

Its not too bad actually. I think im close to finishing it although it is a long game. Ive spent most of the day playing it. The story goes your an ISA soldier on the planet Vekta. These group of space nazis called the helghast envade vekta and its up to you to try and get this space station called the SD platform back online to attack the helghan space fleet.

The Helghans are human colonists as well as the Vektans but have mutated over the decades due to the planets atmosphere. It makes them bigger and stronger. The game has some minor glitches but all in all its not a bad game. Jump on youtube and check out the trailer for Killzone 2 as it looks to be something special. The story behind the sequel is the ISA forces launch a strike from Vekta and take it to the Helghast on their home planet of Helghan.

Tis just a tech demo...

No one knows if FFVII will get re-released...

Square-Enix recently said that the FFVII Compilation will go on for another 10 years (Till 2017, 20th anniversary), and i honestly think theyll release a remake closer to that time of closing the FFVII story... but thats just my thoughts...

most people either love or hate FFVII. Haters complain that its the most over-rated game ever... me, i enjoyed it, it was a great game with great characters and great story. im just waiting for a Red-XIII spin off... or judging how DoC was maybe i'm not... :turned:

Edited by SKYLVIA

Well guys I finished Killzone.....not a bad game for the ps2 story was good graphics were Ok some glitches were fairly notcible but all in all a great game and now I cant wait for killzone 2 to come out. Im shifting back to super paper mario now and want to try and finish that before Haze and guitar hero 3 come out.

Has anyone here finished super paper mario?

I watched the trailer to Killzone 2, looks pretty sweet. i wonder if i need to play killzone to understand 2 though... im not good at backstepping with games except for FF's...

Also, borrowed Lost Planet off a mate last night, its not a bad game actually, the graphics are really good too. im still getting used to the turning around thingy, but i think it works well.

I watched the trailer to Killzone 2, looks pretty sweet. i wonder if i need to play killzone to understand 2 though... im not good at backstepping with games except for FF's...

Also, borrowed Lost Planet off a mate last night, its not a bad game actually, the graphics are really good too. im still getting used to the turning around thingy, but i think it works well.

I dont think you would need to play the first one to understand Killzone 2 as apparently Killzone Liberation on PSP is the direct sequel to Killzone on ps2. Im not even sure if the same characters from the first one will even be in the ps3 version...

Might have to borrow my sisters PSP and play Liberation now to see where the story heads....

PES 2008 FTW! Tried Fifa 08 on PC at a friends house, wow that sucked hard. Ported from the PS2 instead of the next gen system. Also playing some Football Manager 2008.

Just gotta finish the story in Half Life 2: Episode 2.

Ok who heres played half life 2 episode 2? Won't spoil it for everyone, good add on, nice levels, not as great as episode 1 though, and the last chapter was a bit of a letdown playability wise, bit of a grind. Still worth getting and playing for the half life fan.

Simpsons game isn't out till between the 8th and 15th depending on what platform.

Currently playing PaRappa the Rapper PSP

is it any good? I remember playing PaRappa on the PS1 like 10 or so years ago and it was pretty fun. One thing I have noticed about PSP games is their length is very short. I bought Killzone Liberation on the PSP on monday and im up to chapter 3 out 4 chapters on the UMD already. I even downloaded the optional chapter 5 and they just seem really short. Are all PSP games short like this?

Edited by smurf80