Currently Playing

kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been playing Gears of War co-op with my little cousin...

only into act 2, the stages go for a whiles... the split screen is abit painful but you get used to it

Its heaps fun, abit hard in parts... like me and my cuz trying to run from some big mofo who knocks over pillars etc...

Great game

yeah funkymonkey had a game of supreme commander with my mates the other night (first time i played it) i got bored and ended up nukeing my allies :mellow:

walking your commander into their base and ctrl K works well at killing other teams :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the prince of persia triology last weekend.

All 3 games on ps2 for 49.95 (but i get it for cost)

and they are pretty awesome. I finished the first one, Sands of Time over last weekend. Took 10 hours all up and have just started the second one. It's not quite as good though. The prince seems to think he's pretty hardcore calling his opponents "bitch" and what not.

ff12 :laughing-smiley-014: are you guys even old enough to drive cars?? saw a kid playing in eb playing it, and he spent alot more time watching the cinematic sequences (which are great quality), than he did playing the game.

currently playing swat4 via lan. shooting a terrorist with a tazor - gold

I bought the prince of persia triology last weekend.

All 3 games on ps2 for 49.95 (but i get it for cost)

and they are pretty awesome. I finished the first one, Sands of Time over last weekend. Took 10 hours all up and have just started the second one. It's not quite as good though. The prince seems to think he's pretty hardcore calling his opponents "bitch" and what not.

PoP series is awesome. one of my favourite series. Warrior Within sh!ts all over the first game though, better moves, alot darker and alot tougher. there all great games though, if they released the trilogy for 360 i'd buy it. but for ps2 i may aswell download it.

FYI a movie is in the works and theres been talk of a fourth installment with a leak of Ubisoft's future titles...

P.S. Assassins Creed looks to be the shit!

Ubisoft Montreal FTW

hmmm i've hated warrior within so far. The prince seems too "extreme" and "hardcore" for me now.

Calling his enemies "bitch" and what not.

Plus i find the combat to not be as fluid like in the first one because of all the stupid button mashing combo's.

I find it interesting that you like that one so much but i really dislike it so far. Mind you i'm only about an hour into it so far.

Assassins creed is looking awesome!!

have you played the new shin megami game? it sounds like your style skylvia.

Also i got ricky ponting cricket on both 360 and ps2, and it is absoutely shithouse. Cricket games are always poor (with the exception or brian lara cricket on megadrive)

It's a bit of fun multiplayer but only because both players have to put up with how shit it is.

But it was free so no worries for me.

i think ive got all the digit devil saga games... im not sure... there abit awkward for me...

I thought Warrior Within had better flow, with more combinations, the first game only seemed to have the running up the enemies move and that was it...

i couldnt wait for him to get tougher, he was such a pansie in the first game.

The Two Thrones is a good mix though.

Bah i gave up on two thrones, couldnt beat the dual boss fight (after the carriage ride)

Been playing a lot of Battlefield 2142 recently, great game to play online