SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

erm... no

I play this instead of playing with the missus :P

and regarding the co-operative mario playing one post up, I've thrown the missus off a cliff to her doom a few times cause she pissed me off :rofl:

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Talk about taking up too much time. I've just done my first stint in the Le Mans 24hr enduro on GT4.

I'll be doing 1 1/2hrs driving and 3 hrs break while B-spec Bob drives. One of my stints I've scheduled for 3am - 4:30am.

No pausing and no fast forwarding so the race will actually go for 24hrs.

Talk about taking up too much time. I've just done my first stint in the Le Mans 24hr enduro on GT4.

I'll be doing 1 1/2hrs driving and 3 hrs break while B-spec Bob drives. One of my stints I've scheduled for 3am - 4:30am.

No pausing and no fast forwarding so the race will actually go for 24hrs.

I love that about GT4. So many people neglect the enduros with B-Spec and fast forward. They are among my favorite races (Good old pause whilst at work). Although yeah. 24 non stop 1 driver would be insane. I'm sure somebody, somewhere in the world has done it though.

Shame im selling my PS2 shortly Ive only kept it this long because of that game. Curse GT5 taking so long. Not that its a shock. But thats another discussion.

Ive been hitting Diablo 2 LOD again, a mixture of Snes Roms, and UFC 2009 (Only to stay in form for when i visit mates. lol)

Luke

Finished Borderlands, not much to do now except restart with a different character...

Got Dragon Age:Warriors... is ok, not really my kind of game but I'm getting more into it every time I play it :down:

• 6 months later...

I am a level 58 or 59 on modern warfare 2 on live. Really enjoy that game, the online never seems to get old.

Finished Alan Wake, that was a good game for the story, but gameplay can be a bit repetitive and frustrating.

Really want forza 3, are there actual "drift" events in the game? Can you get 34 gt-t's or any RWD skylines?

I also want Red Dead Redemption and can't wait for COD: Black Ops to come out.

If anyone here plays modern warfare 2 online, my gamertag is KAWA5AK1R1D3R (kawasakirider with digits, lol) it's all in caps, I'm not sure if that matters when entering friends on live. If you add me, leave a message saying you're from SAU and I'll accept ya.

Really want forza 3, are there actual "drift" events in the game? Can you get 34 gt-t's or any RWD skylines?

No there arent any actual drift events in Forza 3. There isnt any RWD skylines stock although you can modify the GTR's to be RWD which can be completely spastic but none the less fun.

Finished Borderlands, not much to do now except restart with a different character...

Got Dragon Age:Warriors... is ok, not really my kind of game but I'm getting more into it every time I play it :/

Finished both of these, both great games but Dragon Age goes forever! Plus i had to lower the settings to easy at certain stages as they were bl**dy hard.

Both games now have expansions. Borderlands has an expansion called Dr Neds zombie island or something, still the same funny action packed style of game.

2 x 6.1k gs toons in WoW.

Play that StarTrek Online but it's starting to get boring.

Test drive unlimited is great for a thrash, got a G25 wheel.

Can't wait for TDU 2.

And Starcraft 2 is out, pity rego comes first.

+1 for Test Drive Unlimited being a great driving game.

I'm playing "Grid" ATM, quite a fun racing game, good graphics, good handling (keyboard only atm)... its focus is track driving, but has a nice mix of events like regular circuit stuff, drifting, tougue, demolition derby... heaps of fun.. :/ Also has online multiplayer, so you can race real people.

Also started playing Battlefield2:Bad Company 2 which is cool, nice single player story and involvement.

I'm playing "Grid" ATM, quite a fun racing game, good graphics, good handling (keyboard only atm)... its focus is track driving, but has a nice mix of events like regular circuit stuff, drifting, tougue, demolition derby... heaps of fun.. :/ Also has online multiplayer, so you can race real people.

+1 for Grid, top game insane drifting

2 x 6.1k gs toons in WoW.

Play that StarTrek Online but it's starting to get boring.

Test drive unlimited is great for a thrash, got a G25 wheel.

Can't wait for TDU 2.

And Starcraft 2 is out, pity rego comes first.

I had Star Trek Online for a while but my got it got boring quick. At first you think this is awesome I have my own ship my own cruising around doing star trek captain sort of stuff, but then the bugs started like having to complete the same mission 6 times to get it to register or the constant rubber banding because there is no Australian server or the fact I couldnt log in half the time because it wouldnt let me - end rant. I played the STO beta and to be honest it worked better than the actual game.

I'm pretty keen on a G25 myself are they worth the money you guys?

Also in WOW what is GS? i'm still a bit of a noob

Edited by FrangaR33

I had Star Trek Online for a while but my got it got boring quick. At first you think this is awesome I have my own ship my own cruising around doing star trek captain sort of stuff, but then the bugs started like having to complete the same mission 6 times to get it to register or the constant rubber banding because there is no Australian server or the fact I couldnt log in half the time because it wouldnt let me - end rant. I played the STO beta and to be honest it worked better than the actual game.

I'm pretty keen on a G25 myself are they worth the money you guys?

Also in WOW what is GS? i'm still a bit of a noob

I agree on STO. It's unfortunate that games like these can be approved by the Star Trek Foundation thingy.. I guess it's accurate, just not fun.

G25 wheel is awesome, that + Test Drive Unlimited and you got something that feels pretty good. Eg, when you turn over a crest, the wheel gets lighter, telling you that if you go much further you'll get heaps of understeer. Again the game is a tad buggy, but an absolute hoot with friends. Imagine driving around Hawaii, with no restrictions. You dont "have" to race, there is no start and finish line, just cruise. And being an MMO you don't even need friends, just drive around and you'll see others pounding around, chase them down! Get it out of your system.

In WoW, GS refers to GearScore, an addon that assigns item values to items, giving you a total. So you need 5..2k gs (on our realm) to join an ICC raid. 5.5k gs+ is always preferred. Anything above 6k gs means you have all Item level 264's. Mine are 264 and 277 Heroics. :/