Currently Playing

kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now i'm playing Test Drive Unlimited. I want a really nice, simple, fun driving game. This is not too bad, but the gear controls suck!! At least all the cars are real. There's a nice ZTune 350Z i wanna get my hands on. I wonder if they gave a GTR?

Playing The Simpsons "The Game" on PS2.

Had it for a while, never really got around playing it so why not start now.

It's a basic game, not very good instructions on how to play the game and the camera system needs improving as stated by other game reviewers.

Battling though it and eventually finish it.

^^^ shouldnt take you too long to finish it. Played throgh with a mate earlier in the year and we finished in about 4 hours. Started getting really boring and annoying after a while too and the damn camera angles.

Still a bit of fun though

^^^ shouldnt take you too long to finish it. Played throgh with a mate earlier in the year and we finished in about 4 hours. Started getting really boring and annoying after a while too and the damn camera angles.

Still a bit of fun though

Yeah I got up to the part where I am on a Battle Ship finding Mr. Burns atm.

Seriously, the obstetrical they get you to do, they expect you to figure it out in like seconds, but I guess once you figure it out and next time you play it, it be fun.

The game has it's fun moments, but like you said, boring and annoying after a while.

Meh, I get though it and leave it as that LOL!

Cool!

I'll try find it at EB games as a trade in.........else I'll search eBay for it.

I was constantly looking at the cover when I seen it the shops for PS2, but I never bought it, worrying that it would ruin the scareface experience......sounds like that may have been a silly move.

cheers :down:

I just got this tonight for 30 odd bucks pre-owned from eb games

I just got this tonight for 30 odd bucks pre-owned from eb games

good man. ;) you get it for wii? it's good on wii. :) was ok on PS2 as well, but I like wii better as I can use a proper gun in one hand and the nunchuck in the other. sweet. :(

good man. :) you get it for wii? it's good on wii. :( was ok on PS2 as well, but I like wii better as I can use a proper gun in one hand and the nunchuck in the other. sweet. :)

Yeah for wii.

I find it hard to point at the screen with one hand while controlling with the other. I'm shocking at paintball because of it ;)

Do you mean a "proper gun" as in something like this?

_53db-wii_light_gun_1.jpg

This would be primo for paintball

wii_zapper_3.jpg

And I think this is the ultimate collection!

medium_2179253688_a8af88b4fc_o.jpg

yeah, I have this bad boy. well 2 of them. came with house of the dead overkill bang bang box. the only downside is when driving you have to kind of hold it by the barrel to use the A button.

3147vvmPPJL._SS400_.jpg

lol, just don't forget get to keep taunting to build up your balls meter. and use the rage mode wisely. since not only are you invincible in it, and get 1 shot kills, but you regenerate health with every person you shoot. so try and use it when you're a bit down on health and there are lots of guys around you to shoot. :P

plus it's funny as hell walking around saying "go to sleep chazza".. or "die maracon!"

• 2 weeks later...