kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^

bah there are plenty of good rpg's that aren't from japan. Most things that use D&D rules are ok. Sure i'd take a Dragon Quest, or FF any day.

Neverwinter Nights 2 is quite good.

I am still playing FFIII getting fairly close to the end.

I'm starting to do a few other jobs as well just to see what they are like.

I finished Rainbow Six vegas a few weeks back but haven't really touched any games bar FFIII.

Okami is fun... less fun when your left analog stick is screwed and you need to do brush techniques... and even less fun when you have to listen to the characters talk...

but its a nice game i guess. bigger than i thought itd be

Still on Tales of Legendia on PS2, 119hrs down with about 30-40 to go id say.

Also play King Of Fighters 2002 and XI when me mates come round.

Beau, Mana got delayed till May/June :)

But Persona 3's getting an engrish tranny about the same time :P

^^^^

I've been playing a little neowave king of fighters. Which is quite good. 3D backgrounds are good, and the fighting is pretty good as well.

Just got GRAW2 today, so will hook into that tonight.

Still on Tales of Legendia on PS2, 119hrs down with about 30-40 to go id say.

Also play King Of Fighters 2002 and XI when me mates come round.

Beau, Mana got delayed till May/June :(

But Persona 3's getting an engrish tranny about the same time :D

P3 is getting engrish release????????? :laugh:

w0000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!! :PBJ: :O:kiss::(:(:yes:

i think i jizzed a lil... :O

Same i cant wait, i think alot will be cut and/or modified!

kralster NeoWave is tops also, u unlocked all the secret characters? (Or they available str8 away?)

well today i've been playing a full size F1 simulator built out of a williams F1 car! very nice :P it's just near my work in circular quay, so if you're around here, get down there!

completed Okami last night on 40+ hours still havent completed basoloutly everything though...

i was satisfied with the ending, but id like to see an rpg, that once you complete it you can still roam around, instead of having to use your last save before the final boss or whatever...

lol@fable...

i got bored after getting out of the academy in that one, i tried killing some guards but it took way too long...

im now playing Disgaea 2 (AbusD :P ) its better than the first, but im still getting used to the whole S-RPG's... theres a whole lotta leveling up to do =_="

P.S. the only decent RPG's that ive ever seen come out of US is the KOTOR series, i loved #2 even though i never completed it, i was damn near close though... then i sold it...

Edited by SKYLVIA

^^^^

I've never really enjoyed american or euro rpgs. I've always been a big fan of turn based games like the ones mentioned above.

Back on topic. This weekend i've had a Aussie PS3 at home. And have been playing resistance which i think is fairly average, gt hd which is extremely average, genji which has the worst camera angles of all time, F1 which is pretty boring.

And a few other demo's.

As is expected with a launch most games are sucky, but you get that.

Also been playing a fair bit of GRAW2.