SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Was playing godhand for about a day. was really unimpressed... considering Clover did an awesome job on Okami, to go completely crap on there last game is dissapointing.

Controls are average, camera angle is dodgy and too close to the back of the character, story is pretty shit and gameplay is pretty much the same, levels are crappy and poorly designed. was abit pissed that theres no block even though enemies can, but the dodge seems to be better, until your thumb gets tired

and i thought this game would be the shit... turns out its just shit...

2.5/10

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm playing Medieval 2 at the moment. I'm playing the poms and I've conqured the french and have declared war on the byzintines. I've learned that I would not make a good ruler. When I'm happy I'm happy. But if you wage war on me I'll run you to the ground and show no mercy even if you plead for peace.

played Spider-Man 3 for about 10 mins. shittest game ever.

i remember 2 being alot better...

i played the first spider man on PSONE for hours on end, was awesome!

currently playing nothing, haha. Bit of CS here and there when i have the time,

trying to finish Earth Defence Force on 360, some random shit house jap game just to show Karl (kralster) up.

haha lol

STARCRAFT!!!!!

just bought the battle chest edition from EB games for $25 comes with Prima official strategy guides for both the original and brood war and a cool box...

man this game rocks

no wonder it was sooo popular, and why Warcraft 1, then battlenet then 3 became like teh top selling games ever......

Diablo 2 LOD PC
diablo 2 on PC (old school)

ahh blizzard classics

im looking at getting it...is it worth it?

im on a mac, so blizzard games are like the only 'cheap' games that run on my computer

and well EB Games is having there winter sale with everything $10 - 50% off and ive been looking at it for the past 2 days.....

Took home Forza 2 last night, got the collectors edition. and damn it is good, i'll reserve judgement against the next gran turismo till it comes out but at the moment forza rocks. So much you can do, having real world parts for mods and that, it's awesome.

Still playing TRA only 45 percent through i got stuck for a fair while.

Took home Forza 2 last night, got the collectors edition. and damn it is good, i'll reserve judgement against the next gran turismo till it comes out but at the moment forza rocks. So much you can do, having real world parts for mods and that, it's awesome.

Im glad to hear that... I too have just picked up the collectors edition during my lunch break.... hopefully I will get a chance to give it a run tonight.... :D

I chose to get the limited collectors edition forza 2, went to EB and the sticker price was $110 (well good enough $109.99 or something like that ) .... so walked up to the counter and asked to buy one, the bloke got it out the cabinet and then scanned it at $89 ... He just said to me "pretty good deal hey" ...

Needless to say... I was pleasantly surprised :)

Played it for about an hour last night... Took my decently modded Tommy R34 GTR out for a few races online.... all I can say that it was great fun... My GTR ( Class A ) was eating the other cars off the line but I need to look at the balance a little cause braking and getting round the corners was a little tricky :)

Started playing Guitar Hero II again, such a good game and for some reason i went from occasional 4 stars in Hard to all 5 stars in Hard and some 4 stars in expert which is what has me completly hooked :whistling: