Going To The Drags

SirSkyline

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try cash converters.. you will be surprised

last time i went in they had some good name helmets at cheap prices

as long as you check that its not cracked or doesn't look like its hit the ground before you're laughing

ahha hit the ground and blood on the helmet.. woah..

if someone wants to buy a $64 helmt ill give u $65 on the drag day.. i ahev an average size head lol :D

Last time i was there , there was cars running in the 9 second bracket on test n tune night, Hopefully well see more of that this time :thumbsup:

True, but they need a licience for that and a bunch of other saftey requirements...

As for the people like us who like to drag one in a blue moon and have no special liciences we need to keep it slower than 10.99 seconds...

True, but they need a licience for that and a bunch of other saftey requirements...

As for the people like us who like to drag one in a blue moon and have no special liciences we need to keep it slower than 10.99 seconds...

well you'll have no worreis about runnin 10.99 or quicker col :)

sounds like a few liners will be there. we better meet and pit together somewhere. What time will everybody arrive.

Ill be there at about 3:45pm... Ill be heading straight to the staging lanes...

I have invited 2 of the pro channel guys from work to come and shoot the event for us and they have got a couple of very expensive lens's out on loan so the pictures from the night will be fantastic... So make sure your cars are clean and shiney...