SAU Community

Rda Rotors Group Buy 2007 Is Now Closed!

rs73

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R34NRG, the R34 GTT rotors front are not yet available, there's been a delay with RDA stock... only rear ones available if you want it, otherwise if you want whole set will have to wait...

RDA don't do front disc's for GTT???? I just bought some fronts from DBA and they are great...kinda weird that RDA dont do them... SHAME

RDA don't do front disc's for GTT???? I just bought some fronts from DBA and they are great...kinda weird that RDA dont do them... SHAME

They are having them made at the moment, it's probably no one inquiried about them before (until I started the group buy here) so they haven't made any in the past.

I've talked to RDA and it should not be that 6-12 months long to wait, but it's been more than 3 months since they started to look into manufacturing them so if it is available in the next 3 months that would be about 6 months+ in total actually.

For the time being if anyone need ASAP then DBA is the only choice, otherwise go JDM and import something from japan. There's nothing wrong buying DBA, they're good rotors too.

Got a couple of guys misses out so I have taken more orders for a small Group Buy 23 to be submitted ASAP, please pm me if you want in ASAP, probably will submit batch 23 on Monday...

- gtstcoupe for R33 rotors (payment received)

- davieb for R32 rotors (payment clearing ASAP)

slotted Front and back for R33 GTS-T postage to 3037

chenx.

I hear slotted + dimpled rotor's are weaker then just slotted is this true?

PM sent...

I think you may have heard talk on cross drilled rotors cracking, but that's not the case with RDA dimpled rotors.

Conventional cross drilled rotors are known prone to cracking under hard use e.g. track/circuit.

that is because a lot of materials are removed from the rotor.

RDA did not cross drilled the rotors but they blind drilled them, therefore the strength can be maintained.

Therefore it is called dimpled, not drilled. So they should be a lot stronger than conventional cross drilled.

But regardless what rotors you have, once you take your rotors to the track, that will void all warranties

of any parts. Regardless what material or whether it's plain or slotted,e t c.