SAU Community

R33 Rb25det Conversion Into Hcr32 ++wiring?++

Hi there,

First off sorry if this has been covered like a million times, but searching this site takes ages as I’m on the other side of the world :happy: lol

Just need a little help from you guys, I’ve fitted an R33 GTST RB25DET to my R32 GTST, I’ve also fitted the R33 GTST gearbox (large casing) custom mounts and custom prop shaft.. All in and ready to go.

Its come down the wiring now, can anyone help me with what I need to do to get it running and working correctly in the new car? I've done allot of searching and its not turned up much, I know all R32 in the uk are imports and I know that you can get an RB25DE in a R32 from the factory so it surly can't be to hard to wire in ect.

If you can tell me what to do that would be great, or just point out what areas I need to look at and I can work it out myself, just thought before I spend long time trying to work it out would see if there was some cleaver guys that have done it before that could point me in the right direction :D

Many thanx in advance as all help will be appreciated :(

Clarkey

p.s UKDM tyte yo :)

Hi there,

First off sorry if this has been covered like a million times, but searching this site takes ages as I’m on the other side of the world :happy: lol

Just need a little help from you guys, I’ve fitted an R33 GTST RB25DET to my R32 GTST, I’ve also fitted the R33 GTST gearbox (large casing) custom mounts and custom prop shaft.. All in and ready to go.

Its come down the wiring now, can anyone help me with what I need to do to get it running and working correctly in the new car? I've done allot of searching and its not turned up much, I know all R32 in the uk are imports and I know that you can get an RB25DE in a R32 from the factory so it surly can't be to hard to wire in ect.

If you can tell me what to do that would be great, or just point out what areas I need to look at and I can work it out myself, just thought before I spend long time trying to work it out would see if there was some cleaver guys that have done it before that could point me in the right direction :P

Many thanx in advance as all help will be appreciated :O

Clarkey

p.s UKDM tyte yo :O

I asked this same question a while ago. I got this. Didnt help me too much tho. Would like to see a better write up on step by step wireing info. It would be more helpfull!! :(

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/lo...hp/t119865.html