SAU Community

EOI: Sunday Session

Ad_N

Hey people. Just throwing the idea out there. No confirmed date or anything, just a question really.

I know alot of people have to work on Mondays, but what are peoples thought on having a Sunday session. Whether it be at the Victory, or the RE, or somewhere in the valley, just to hang out, meet new poeple and just generally have a chillin' Sunday arvo. I am not by any means trying to replace or start a pub crawl, just wanted to make it a social gathering.

Let me know your thoughts. This day will only be open to sensible people, not twats (not mentioning any names). Anyways, let me know guys. :P

Hey people. Just throwing the idea out there. No confirmed date or anything, just a question really.

I know alot of people have to work on Mondays, but what are peoples thought on having a Sunday session. Whether it be at the Victory, or the RE, or somewhere in the valley, just to hang out, meet new poeple and just generally have a chillin' Sunday arvo. I am not by any means trying to replace or start a pub crawl, just wanted to make it a social gathering.

Let me know your thoughts. This day will only be open to sensible people, not twats (not mentioning any names). Anyways, let me know guys. :P

I would be interested....but perhaps I am a twat??? :(

Im in... Id even be keen for an RSL or somewhere with heaps of parking...

Kedron Wavell is really cheap for beer... :P

Places with out parking encourage people to leave thier cars behind and actually have a drink for a change, not enough drinking goes on around here

I would be interested in a sunday gathering, it allows me to go offshore fishing in the morning and then come back and relax abit, also, I don't have to watch what I eat or drink due to work next day, as I have a NASTY boss.

im interested im not a twat am i?

shane lee and noel coming..