SAU Community

What do you think about the Integra type R

Hey, ya im driving a honda integra DC5r, well as my fellow fren mentioned, i did get the 14.09 1/4mile at drag combat. Mods dat i had was hks intake kit, toda headers, buddyclub cat-back, tein coilovers and spoon tb. I was using stock tires. So close to the 13's but yet it felt soo far. Im hoping wit gud semi slicks or slick, i would get into 13's pretty easy. The car gets good gains wen modded, it gets great response each time something new is added as compared to the b18c’s.

The itr dc5r is a gud car interms of the handling, i think most of u have stated that alreadi. But it is the soft-core version of the JDM version. Dats sucks big time!!! or else and extra 20hp atw stock & the better handling car too. The worst about Honda Aust is dat , they are goin to take the Typr R of the shelf and replacing all top line models to the luxury models (as kutter mentions above.. non of the goodies anymore). Wat ever got into them...there nuts. :D

I hope this adds to the discussion, sounds great to have skyline owners discussing about other line cars.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITR is a very nice car, so are skylines :D

playa - regardless of which you end up with, you are gonna have a nice car!

i really have to agree with sub..... almost gave up my line after sitting in 5UK1's car.... when the vtec kicks in... omg....this is what u call CLASSIC MUSIC!!!! i believe 5UK1 will hit 13s soon without cams but with better tyres.... sigh...we should be ashame of ourselves.... =( can u teach me how to drive????

toda headers, buddyclub cat-back,

so which one did you cut to fit the cat in?

gonna get a Toda N2 kit next? or the Spec A? :headspin: nothing like a high-revving NA machine that can keep up with turbo cars thru the twisties....or the sound of VTEC in the tunnel...

Kutter= CAT wat cat?? :idea: :)

AHAHHA

goin thru the tunnell ehehe i like dat hei...

erm wit cams.. im not sure yet... have to check out my budget

BUt most probably the N2 kit.. dat gets an extra 9hp over the spec A cams

Mr WIlzLEE u are a gud driver mate.. i have seen ya... at those "drags" eheheh

But SUb.. im yet to check you out ehehehe but i know ur one mean driver...

Pimpin.. wat can i say.. the plate says it all dude