You know what's sick ?

Being a QUEENSLANDER !

Perks include:

Good Fruit

Hot Bishes

Best Football Teams

Fairly Liberal Mod Laws.

So Don't be Shit

JOIN SAU QLD, GUARANTEED TO GROW YOU A TOM SELLECK WORTHY MUSTACHE !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this the thread where you sign out for good. My beloved GTR was stolen from my garage while I was working and Im not keeping my hopes up about getting it back. Even with insurance it's big $'s gone so this is me signing out. Great site btw

I never knew what this thread was about buy ok il introduce myself, I'm steven I drive a black 1999 series 2 stagea MAG907 on the plates. I'm always up for a cruise,

hi folks names pete,

i drive a black R33 im not really new but have

been flat out with work and other things

now back in the land of the living hope everyone is good

Guess ill post here as well :P

names ash, currently garaged in morayfield, borderline scaboolture. Driving a 1996 S2 R33, White pearl. My number plates lame, so untill i get personalized im not embarrasing myself!

Looking to meet a few around my area to tips etc, cruises, beers? any alcoholic drink^ just pm me for a number^

cheers

Hey Guys!! I'm not new but omfg its been like years since ive been on here! Sold my car a few years ago and have just bought it back for an absolute bargin lol! So i thot id better sign back on here and say hi to the new crowd! Keep an eye out for me, hope to be back at coffee meets and 'fun days' in no time!

:thumbsup:

Hi all,

The name is Nash, Joe Nash :P, na, just call me Joe, just bought my first skyline after many many years of wanting one, is a standard R33 GTS T, maroon, with very little mods.

Hope to get some nice power of the beast and catch up with people on here