SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

• 3 weeks later...

Check the events section mate, Christmas breakup dinner is next saturday (the 8th) with a cruse over clear mountain and mt mee beforehand.

Edited by Cadmoon

cheers mate

We've actually been holding dinners each week for the past 4 weeks to try and gather more input from members as to what they would like. Whether it be track days, cruises, happy laps or piss ups. Next year will be a good year with what seems to be a lot of plans coming together. You should come to the xmas party this weekend and meet some of the boys. We also congregate on www.sauqld.com and discuss things there as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm new to the scene :) I live in Ipswich, work in Brisbane as an AV/IT Tech. I just purchased an r33 s2 gts-t , pretty standard mods, fmic, coilovers, ebc, high flow running 13psi . I commute in it daily up the western freeway carpark to milton so I might see a few of you around!

7bBMR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, just joined the forums and doing the rounds introducing myself. Purchased a 94 R33 GTSt in April 2012 in celebration of going onto my o3o end licence have not regretted my decision. Big step up from a 150hp FWD U13 bluebird XD. Hope to see some of you around. If you see me out and about feel free to say hi.

Hey ppls. Just joined up.

Name: Kim Langford

Car: R33 GTST

My Baby! Without the Wing on it.

20120803_121648_zps74127086.jpg

Looking forward to meeting more skyline owners and hopefully go on a cruise with some of yas. :)

Edited by Deuscore

Hey ppls. Just joined up.

Name: Kim Langford

Car: R33 GTST

My Baby! Without the Wing on it.

20120803_121648_zps74127086.jpg

Looking forward to meeting more skyline owners and hopefully go on a cruise with some of yas. :)

Hey mate loving the orange (I may have some competition for "most eye piercing colour combo" in Toowoomba now :P)

jump over into the Toowoomba thread and say hi usually Chris Tom Clint 180Nick or myself are floating around in there somewhere.... U just missed our last cruise/pub lunch but we try and do stuff as often as we can, hopefully we'll see you at one in the not to distant future :thumbsup:

*if you see some dingbat give you a wave from a red charade that'll be me :)

Edit: hold up I've seen that car before along James/west steet usually runs a big drift wing, themoreyouknow lol

Edited by Captain Natro

Cheers for the warm welcome bud. :) Look forward to chatting with you more soon.

Edit: hold up I've seen that car before along James/west steet usually runs a big drift wing, themoreyouknow lol

Yep that wing is sitting in the shed at the moment, chews a lot of fuel. :(

Welcome mate!

As long as you stick with an RB and not an LS1, your car will be fine.

The Toowoomba boys do their share of events. I'll be organising a cruise close to there soon so hopefully we can all meet!

Cheers,