SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Although im on the SAU QLD site I never come on here so....

HI!

Name: Browny

Car: M35 Stagea

Im always driving (part of my job) anywhere north of the river Brisbane up to Rockhampton area in the Stagea.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason from the Gold Coast. Drive an R34 25 GT 2000 Skyline.

Fairly noticeable with the P plates.

I'll include some pics!

Cya

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the group!

Great to see some new blood in here. :)

The GT2000, was that the RB20 or RB25?

Look forward to meeting you at an event! We do have a co-cruise with the Z boys on Sunday, would be great to see you there.

Ciao!

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the group!

Great to see some new blood in here. :)

The GT2000, was that the RB20 or RB25?

Look forward to meeting you at an event! We do have a co-cruise with the Z boys on Sunday, would be great to see you there.

Ciao!

Tony

Sorry I haven't got around to replying - I work Satudays and Sundays!

It's a shame because this is when, so it seems, you guys have all the cruises. Unlucky!

Would be fantastic to get some time off and come along.. I managed to get another shot at Surfer's Paradise beach this morning which I'll post up later.

Just had my first successful fix thanks to these forums! My factory boost gauge stopped working and a little searching helped me to diagnose and fix it! :) Thanks SAU! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Woohoo ill inform Chris that we need to cut a sunroof into his 32 :banana:

I have a few grinders we can use.
Chris would use those grinders on your scrotum. :whistling: